Question for bimax candidates

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Can you achieve a desirable aesthetic from jutting and adjusting your lips (prior to surgery)?

jutting doesn't move the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
That's why I included adjusting your lips.
idk what that would do. jutting is legit to cope until surgery though. I can't leave the house without jutting a few mm's because I look like a cocksucker retard without it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 2729
idk what that would do. jutting is legit to cope until surgery though. I can't leave the house without jutting a few mm's because I look like a cocksucker retard without i
Sometimes I am jutting and I can't recognise myself in the mirror. I am 4/10 but 6/10 with jutting. Imagine if I had normal development and not being recessed monkey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and ifyouwannabemylover
Yes. If I jut my maxilla (including zygos) forward I look like a Chad. I just need surgery to make it permanent.

i look legit like a chad when i jut, all i need is a few mms to align with my maxilla

but now i stack my teeth by jutting and keep them clenched to hide my overbite whenever i'm out in public

my maxilla is the best, i swear to god i just need a few mms of lower third projection

Jaws look good, but the lip seal is off when I jut, it is immediately obvious something is off