question for chads of looksmax.me (girls approaching)

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
what does it feel like getting hit on by an above average girl?

i can't even fathom having a conversation with one let alone her being the one initiating it.

It depends
If its in a very public situation it can be a little awkward but also boosts your ego, also depending on if your with some friends

If she hits you up when you’re alone in a non busy area it basically feels like a overload dopamine spike and +100 ego boost
You’ll probably get a half boner

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I have been approached a couple of times
feels amazing

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Giphy

I’ve been approached by above average girls before, but I was so autistic that I interpreted it as them “being nice” or them “trying to get to know me” that nothing came out of it

yes

• +1
Reactions: Elias
I’ve been approached by above average girls before, but I was so autistic that I interpreted it as them “being nice” or them “trying to get to know me” that nothing came out of it
hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Lol "Chads" of looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
i had 8/10 latina stacy ask me out freshman year hs when she was chubby with acne now shes gigastacy with 35k followers and dated a youtuber life goes on

This is a gif of me

How it feels?
Draining I don't acknowledge them as sentient beings anymore.

Anymore questions?

When it's happened to me I handle it well with the girl but inside my head I overthink things alot bc there are a fuck ton of thots at my school so often time I will leave them on read bc they are whores

i had 8/10 latina stacy ask me out freshman year hs when she was chubby with acne now shes gigastacy with 35k followers and dated a youtuber life goes on
what's her insta?

When it's happened to me I handle it well with the girl but inside my head I overthink things alot bc there are a fuck ton of thots at my school so often time I will leave them on read bc they are whores

what's her insta?
ill never say