Question for Curry man dem der. Why are men from our homeland (Since you live there) so DUMB and unbuilt for the real world?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I don't know how to put it, but these guys! They like, I just don't get them.

THEIR STARTING POINT OF ORIGIN?

Where is their starting point in their minds with their thinking?

They are clones. Sheeps. Robots.

How do they have such an outrageously THICK and STUPID starting point in their thinking, to end up not having the basic fundamental common sense WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS

Their level of awareness is terrible. Even the well-educated ones just lack this certain street-smart. Yet we know they are street-shitters.

They are dead inside and socially oblivious, they have TERRIBLE charisma, because nothing goes through their heads, yaaaarr. I fucking hate the way they talk,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, bugeye, FootLongDong and 6 others
Indians have great emeraldization potential.

one of the greatest Emeraldizers was a 13 year old Tamil boy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard
Because they can arrangemarriagemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Indians are complete fantasists. In the physical world they just quite simply don't exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 13409, Lmao and 7 others
why do you despise your own kind so much bhai

no better than a noodlewhore with white fever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Danish_Retard, Lolcel and 2 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin, sloopnoob, 5'8manlet and 5 others
I don't know how to put it, but these guys! They like, I just don't get them.

THEIR STARTING POINT OF ORIGIN?

Where is their starting point in their minds with their thinking?

They are clones. Sheeps. Robots.

How do they have such an outrageously THICK and STUPID starting point in their thinking, to end up not having the basic fundamental common sense WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS

Their level of awareness is terrible. Even the well-educated ones just lack this certain street-smart. Yet we know they are street-shitters.

They are dead inside and socially oblivious, they have TERRIBLE charisma, because nothing goes through their heads, yaaaarr. I fucking hate the way they talk,
Elab bhai I'm lost

Post is too high iq for a streetshitter like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, 5'8manlet, Lolcel and 4 others
addy says that girls should date indian guys:

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Why are they all stuttering nice guy messes? Why do they ALL (Almost) lack masculine frame and dominance? Why are they so world oblivious? They lack something.

Why are they so fucking punch-worthy?

Don't call me "bhai" when explaining this to me you fucking inexistent machine

Last edited:
F95

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and Lawton88

Fuck off with that fucking pukeworthy accent

I will fuck you up

Keep using fair and handsome dickhead. I'll find you and squash you into like I trod on dog-shit

They say such banal things with such enthusiasm too. Anyone else ever notice that? PAKIS! PUT-PUTS! CARPET BOMB ALL OF INDIA!

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel

Brutal, this guy is good looking and gymmaxxed and he still appears crigeworthy cause of his accent/pronounciation.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6908
tbh most indians i come across in the west are intelligent, so thats one thing

i think indians in the west have a relatively high average iq

strangely enough, indians often seem far more intelligent than pakistanis, don't know what the deal is with that

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Danish_Retard
Fuck off with that fucking pukeworthy accent

I will fuck you up

Keep using fair and handsome dickhead. I'll find you and squash you into like I trod on dog-shit

They say such banal things with such enthusiasm too. Anyone else ever notice that? PAKIS! PUT-PUTS! CARPET BOMB ALL OF INDIA!
this guy does make me puke ngl

after he says each sentence he does this self satisfied smile

knowing he in no way represents the average indian in anyway- and thinks he's amazing because some becky called him cute that one time

this guy does make me puke ngl

after he says each sentence he does this self satisfied smile

knowing he in no way represents the average indian in anyway- and thinks he's amazing because some becky called him cute that one time

It goes a little beyond being called cute, but I get for you that is a landmark achievement you pathetic put-put-useless-ding-ding incel. The only thing I rate born and bred Indians like you on are your quads and hams, because you god beast ones from all that street-shitting

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Oh and btw that twit I quoted earlier?

He proves my point.

You guys are fake identity-less faggots.

Why you copying my "puke" reference? Unoriginal, uncreative BORING bastard cunts! I will punch you relentlessly in the temple!

• JFL
Reactions: kegelmaxer, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
It goes a little beyond being called cute, but I get for you that is a landmark achievement you pathetic put-put-useless-ding-ding incel. The only thing I rate born and bred Indians like you on are your quads and hams, because you god beast ones from all that street-shitting
jfl at assuming im indian when im euro

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
Oh and btw that twit I quoted earlier?
He proves my point.

You guys are fake identity-less faggots.

Why you copying my "puke" reference? Unoriginal, uncreative BORING bastard cunts! I will punch you relentlessly in the temple!
lol @ this self hating ethnic

meet me at burger king in Piccadilly circus

lets talk mano mano my little spicy friend

lol @ this self hating ethnic

meet me at burger king in Piccadilly circus

lets talk mano mano my little spicy friend

I will hammer fist you and then have you falling into the hole on the street you shat in

d

Last edited:
My supervisor is some indian migrant who's been stuck working at a grocery store for 3+ years despite being a qualified Pharmacist. Smart enough to get a masters degree but not smart enough to do a quick google search to find out if its valid in NZ:feelsuhh:

Is indian education worse or?
Also this just proves what u said, academic smart does not equal street smarts/common sense

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6908
My supervisor is some indian migrant who's been stuck working at a grocery store for 3+ years despite being a qualified Pharmacist. Smart enough to get a masters degree but not smart enough to do a quick google search to find out whether his degree is valid in NZ:feelsuhh:

Also this just proves what u said, academic smart does not equal street smarts/common sense
Where in nz bhai pm me

• +1
My supervisor is some indian migrant who's been stuck working at a grocery store for 3+ years despite being a qualified Pharmacist. Smart enough to get a masters degree but not smart enough to do a quick google search to find out if its valid in NZ:feelsuhh:

Nailed it.

• +1
i learn photoshop from unmesh he has a monobrow and is indian i like him

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6908
must have had extremely high levels of prenatal t for that kind of brow density

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, SadLivwr, Lolcel and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Gonthar
People like you are the reason why India has a caste system.