Question for eurocels

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Would you be pro-migration if the average migrant foid looked like this?

IMG 9552 IMG 9553 IMG 9555
@Madridista @Imretarded? @Runawaytictac @cromagnon @TUSSELEIF @noobs @lemonzz @theonewhocantascend @SadLivwr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 4 others
Of course.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Clqs, Zonar and 3 others
nobody cares about this anymore,europe is like 70 percent immagrants its too late,white is in the vast minorirty lol and its only gonna get worse,most of the girls are sub human so no point in this fantasy question

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sawa, 5'7 zoomer, nope and 8 others
nobody cares about this anymore,europe is like 70 percent immagrants its too late,white is in the vast minorirty lol and its only gonna get worse,most of the girls are sub human so no point in this fantasy question
Theres hope for france

Theres hope for france
immagrants only go to countrs thart are weak where they can act up,they wouldnt dare emigrate to slavic countries where there ass gets jymped by whites

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, hopecel, Debetro and 3 others
No. I like European women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, murdah and raleqtambrobret
Only if they aren't mixed into the general population and only kept as concubines in war campaigns

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded? and 10 others
but they do like you?
I'm like most guys; liked by some, not liked by others. I've dated, kissed, and had sex with some of them. Now I'm more committed to one, though not exactly dating, and thus I could pump and dump one girl or two if they were interested in me.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Why would someone anti-immigration suddendly change their opinion on the subject because how the females looks? I think the issue with immigrants are really not related to that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte, leanmaxx74 and murdah
nope dont give a fuck go rot in your shitholes niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer, 8uAte and 3 others
Why would someone anti-immigration suddendly change their opinion on the subject because how the females looks? I think the issue with immigrants are really not related to that.
And you say you're blackpilled.... :feelshaha:

• JFL
I see a lot of nationalists and far right call immigrants ugly, I think theres a factor to the looks as well.

nigga i need ur opinion on this mutt but idk how to post videos

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and murdah
And you say you're blackpilled.... :feelshaha:
You know that unlike some people I'm not retarded to think like you do and muh if it hasn't to do with looks then im a bluepilled cucks.
I think most right-wing extremists dont like immigrants because they are different than them and do crime or something.
Why would that change because for some reason the girls are better looking?

Most of the jewrope is brown so...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro, murdah and 1 other person
You know that unlike some people I'm not retarded to think like you do and muh if it hasn't to do with looks then im a bluepilled cucks.
I think most right-wing extremists dont like immigrants because they are different than them and do crime or something.
Why would that change because for some reason the girls are better looking?
You just said it yourself, retard.
The average immigrant is a subhuman shitskin who preaches Islam & commits crime on the regular.

An immigrant Stacy will not do ANY of that, because of her good upbringing, she will simply become a part of the new country's society.
She will have a healthy child with her very evident good genes, something the average immigrant will never do.

The average immigrant is a complete net NEGATIVE.
A stacy immigrant is a complete net POSITIVE.

So in the end, it's just another blackpill.
Completely different circumstances simply because one is a stacy, and the other a subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
The average immigrant is a subhuman shitskin who preaches Islam & commits crime on the regular.

An immigrant Stacy will not do ANY of that, because of her good upbringing, she will simply become a part of the new country's society.
She will have a healthy child with her very evident good genes, something the average immigrant will never do.

Completely different circumstances simply because one is a stacy, and the other a subhuman.
an ethnic stacy will get her a white chad :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
not ee though
It is, just with churkas, tajiks and etc. Only polska has a relevant size of natives. Rest are shitholes with 1 mill oldcels whilst other republics are literally brown.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel and murdah
an ethnic stacy will get her a white chad :feelshah:
That subhuman legb is delusional if he thinks one of those stacies would rape a child & stab random people on the street after preaching Islam :feelshaha:

Fucking retard, a stacy can look good and still be a fucking muslim cuck that doesn't represent western value.
That doesn't make any fucking sense.

Fucking retard, a stacy can look good and still be a fucking muslim cuck that doesn't represent western value.
That doesn't make any fucking sense.
Yea because a muslim stacy will preach it out in public & commit crimes.

You're retarded.

That subhuman legb is delusional if he thinks one of those stacies would rape a child & stab random people on the street after preaching Islam :feelshaha:
Looks like she is makeup frauded and probably manipulate men to give her money. If she has a extremist islamist background she would do the same. But considering it's a female, the chance of stabbing are much lower than a male per example.

p
It is, just with churkas, tajiks and etc. Only polska has a relevant size of natives. Rest are shitholes with 1 mill oldcels whilst other republics are literally brown.
You guys should do something about it

Yea because a muslim stacy will preach it out in public & commit crimes.

You're retarded.
Brother, she can be a stacy or not, it doesn't change jack shit to what she does.
What do you fucking mean?

Looks like she is makeup frauded and probably manipulate men to give her money. If she has a extremist islamist background she would do the same. But considering it's a female, the chance of stabbing are much lower than a male per example.
No stacys come out of extremist Islamist backgrounds.

You're delusional if they would commit crimes like a subhuman Muhammed.

p

You guys should do something about it
In the process of leaving this shithole for good. Need to do it before the war starts.

• +1
Yes but unfortunately that is only in your dreams

• +1
No stacys come out of extremist Islamist backgrounds.

You're delusional if they would commit crimes like a subhuman Muhammed.
Well it's less likely because women commit less crimes than the muhammed.
That's pretty true.
Doesn't means they can be better in the country and integrate better. What do you fucking mean?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Brother, she can be a stacy or not, it doesn't change jack shit to what she does.
What do you fucking mean?
It does.
The subhuman muzzies act the way they do because they had a subhuman upbringing.
They never had any validation nor joy in their life, so they cling onto their religion.

Stacy would never go through this, she's happy enough with her life so the religion is just a side for her.
You're so fucking delusional, please open your eyes, you should know the difference between you and a chad.
And you'd know these differences are mostly because of the experiences & upbringings, same thing as Stacy & subhuman Muhammad.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte