Question for eurocels

Well it's less likely because women commit less crimes than the muhammed.
That's pretty true.
Doesn't means they can be better in the country and integrate better. What do you fucking mean?
I just explained why Stacy would be better in the country & integrate better in my other reply, read it.

It does.
The subhuman muzzies act the way they do because they had a subhuman upbringing.
They never had any validation nor joy in their life, so they cling onto their religion.

Stacy would never go through this, she's happy enough with her life so the religion is just a side for her.
You're so fucking delusional, please open your eyes, you should know the difference between you and a chad.
And you'd know these differences are mostly because of the experiences & upbringings, same thing as Stacy & subhuman Muhammad.
??????????????????????????????????
The subhuman muzzies act that way because they were raised that way :lul::lul:
What does that have to do with looks? Lot of fucking subhumans don't commit crimes because they don't come from that type of background.
You are taking the halo effect too literally, that's like saying people like meeks are less likely to do crimes than your average neckbeard manlet subhuman. No the reality is, your looks don't affect shit to your actual innocent or actions.
What people do is they assume worse things about you if you are uglier, in the facts, someone better looking may get less consequences, but he still do the same crime.
Do you even know what you are talking about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and raleqtambrobret

Not my problem1

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
I just explained why Stacy would be better in the country & integrate better in my other reply, read it.
You are taking your data out of nothing. Nothing shows that worse looking people are more agressive/do more crime.
Yeah better looking criminals do much less harsh sentences than uglier one but that doesn't change their actions. Just how they get treated depending on what they do.

??????????????????????????????????
The subhuman muzzies act that way because they were raised that way :lul::lul:
What does that have to do with looks? Lot of fucking subhumans don't commit crimes because they don't come from that type of background.
You are taking the halo effect too literally, that's like saying people like meeks are less likely to do crimes than your average neckbeard manlet subhuman. No the reality is, your looks don't affect shit to your actual innocent or actions.
What people do is they assume worse things about you if you are uglier, in the facts, someone better looking may get less consequences, but he still do the same crime.
Do you even know what you are talking about?
You're unironically retarded.
Do you think someone who had a life full of happiness, validation & just positive experiences in general would have so much hatred in their heart to kill?

Subhuman Muhammad will, because his religion is all he has.
A chad Muslim would NEVER be an activist nor terrorist because he has other things in life, simply because of his genetics.

I can't believe a subhuman like you, thinks a chad who has had a completely opposite life would commit the same crimes as you.
They are raised with love, not hatred like you.
They don't have it in them to commit crimes full of hatred like a muslim activist.

Fight for mother russia :feelshah:
I'm not russian, and according to trad and based rosija I'm their enemy. I'll let the apes handle the chimp out themselves. Not my problem.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You are taking your data out of nothing. Nothing shows that worse looking people are more agressive/do more crime.
Yeah better looking criminals do much less harsh sentences than uglier one but that doesn't change their actions. Just how they get treated depending on what they do.
Silly little incel.
Raise someone with constant negativity alongside a religion that promotes violence and said someone will cling onto the religion with their entire being, and so will use their hatred to commit these heinous crimes.

Raise someone with constant positivity alongside a religion that promotes violence and said someone will NOT cling onto the religion, and may even disregard the violent parts, because life for them is a beautiful thing, something they are glad to wake up to everyday.

Life of a subhuman versus a life of a chad/stacy.
Accept it, genetics affect your life, your upbringing and at the end of the day, the actions you take in life.

• JFL
I'm not russian, and according to trad and based rosija I'm their enemy. I'll let the apes handle the chimp out themselves. Not my problem.
The legal process of applying for a citizenship in the US will take YEARS

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
The legal process of applying for a citizenship in the US will take YEARS
DV is instant if you win it, bucko. Besides, I can just keep renewing tourist visa.

You're unironically retarded.
Do you think someone who had a life full of happiness, validation & just positive experiences in general would have so much hatred in their heart to kill?
Lot of criminals are good looking. In fact it's pretty common. These people have "perfect genetics" yet commit crimes, how is that possible wow? Maybe because crimes are based on lot of other factors, and being good looking doesn't means you aren't a agressive piece of shit murderer.

Subhuman Muhammad will, because his religion is all he has.
A chad Muslim would NEVER be an activist nor terrorist because he has other things in life, simply because of his genetics.
Again that is untrue and based on nothing but on what YOU suppose. Nothing in real life actually prove what you claim. Lot of good looking people commit crimes, rich people rape children even when they have everything they want. What you claim is based on nothing but a distorted vision of the world that doesn't exist.

I can't believe a subhuman like you, thinks a chad who has had a completely opposite life would commit the same crimes as you.
They are raised with love, not hatred like you.
They don't have it in them to commit crimes full of hatred like a muslim activist.
Yea I'm sorry brother but I never commited any crimes. And in my family, the only one who committed actual crimes is my dad which is pretty good looking, yet worse looking men have much cleaner history behind their names. Why would I start to judge people on likeliness of them being agressive on how they look? That doesn't make any sense.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Lot of criminals are good looking. In fact it's pretty common. These people have "perfect genetics" yet commit crimes, how is that possible wow? Maybe because crimes are based on lot of other factors, and being good looking doesn't means you aren't a agressive piece of shit murderer.
There will always be anomalies, but the majority of criminals are SUBHUMANS.
Most criminals are made, because of subhumanity, they have TERRIBLE upbringings.

You think most criminals are good-looking because they are the MOST reported ones.
Who would the TV channel rather report on?

6 PSL killer or another Muhammad?
Again that is untrue and based on nothing but on what YOU suppose. Nothing in real life actually prove what you claim. Lot of good looking people commit crimes, rich people rape children even when they have everything they want. What you claim is based on nothing but a distorted vision of the world that doesn't exist.
Read what I said above, you retard.

Rich people rape children, sure.
But that's because they have a lot of money, and it takes a lot of inhumane actions to get there, thats why.

Rich people do not have good genetics, you fucking retard, every sentence you write is retarded, no wonder that dballs guy made fun of you.
Yea I'm sorry brother but I never commited any crimes. And in my family, the only one who committed actual crimes is my dad which is pretty good looking, yet worse looking men have much cleaner history behind their names. Why would I start to judge people on likeliness of them being agressive on how they look? That doesn't make any sense.
Because aggressiveness nearly ALWAYS stems from ones upbringing.
Retard.
Retarded incel.

Silly little incel.
Raise someone with constant negativity alongside a religion that promotes violence and said someone will cling onto the religion with their entire being, and so will use their hatred to commit these heinous crimes.

Raise someone with constant positivity alongside a religion that promotes violence and said someone will NOT cling onto the religion, and may even disregard the violent parts, because life for them is a beautiful thing, something they are glad to wake up to everyday.

Life of a subhuman versus a life of a chad/stacy.
Accept it, genetics affect your life, your upbringing and at the end of the day, the actions you take in life.
Brother that doesn't make any fucking sense.
People can have perfect life and still do the worst crimes ever.
Why did MEEKS do crime? I'm pretty sure retards like you use him as an example of the blackpill yet he proves you are wrong, this guy has a very good looking face yet did crimes most people don't do.
There lot of other example, do you think the night stalker did what he did because he was treated harshly because of his looks? People literally worship him for his looks yet he did horrible things.
Now look at most ugly piece of shit gamers in their basement that don't do anything wrong.
Why do you assume bad things about them when realistically they are not more probable of doing any crime at all.
You are falling victim of the halo effect, you see a good looking person and assume good things about them even if it ISNT TRUE. This is what the halo effect is. Do you even hear yourself?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Brother that doesn't make any fucking sense.
People can have perfect life and still do the worst crimes ever.
Why did MEEKS do crime? I'm pretty sure retards like you use him as an example of the blackpill yet he proves you are wrong, this guy has a very good looking face yet did crimes most people don't do.
There lot of other example, do you think the night stalker did what he did because he was treated harshly because of his looks? People literally worship him for his looks yet he did horrible things.
Now look at most ugly piece of shit gamers in their basement that don't do anything wrong.
Why do you assume bad things about them when realistically they are not more probable of doing any crime at all.
You are falling victim of the halo effect, you see a good looking person and assume good things about them even if it ISNT TRUE. This is what the halo effect is. Do you even hear yourself?
He's black.
He's a thug you fucking retard :feelshaha:

There are always anomalies, and you just pointed out two.
Meeks and ramirez are your only examples, meanwhile I have literal millions of subhuman Muhammads to prove my point.

Just point out anomalies as proof for your argument theory.

It's all military aged men and women with kids though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Richard Cheese
There will always be anomalies, but the majority of criminals are SUBHUMANS.
Most criminals are made, because of subhumanity, they have TERRIBLE upbringings.
Most criminals are subhumans because most people are subhumans.
And a lot of criminals do fall into bad habits: drugs, shit like this etc.. Of course that shit is going to make you look awful.
But again that isn't correlated to anything.

You think most criminals are good-looking because they are the MOST reported ones.
Who would the TV channel rather report on?
I don't think most criminals are good-looking. In fact most aren't because out of a general population, it is more likely a criminal might not be a giga super attractive PSL God. So yeah good looking people are rare, meaning good looking criminals are also rare. What does that even mean?
Rich people rape children, sure.
But that's because they have a lot of money, and it takes a lot of inhumane actions to get there, thats why.

Rich people do not have good genetics, you fucking retard, every sentence you write is retarded, no wonder that dballs guy made fun of you.
Most of the time you need some genetics to aquire wealth. Don't think any normal man can become rich just by working hard. A lot of people who became rich are genius, or used some tricky stuff to be ahead of others.

Now I'm not saying that most criminals are attractive but I really don't know where you takes your take that better looking people are less likely to commit crime. No they aren't. There is less good looking criminals than uglier ones because in general in life, there is more ugly people than attractive ones. So both are gonna be correlated.
Now your take doesn't make sense because crime is most of the time rooted from culture and how you are raised as a kid.
Most criminals will have some fucked background, live a violent life and then manifest that violence and commit crime.
A subhuman that's raised in a good household, no violence, with positive parents, may be ugly, but he probably won't commit crimes.
Now the problem with immigrants is that a lot of them comes from poor countries with almost no government, where violence strives in every corner. Now try to takes these people into a richer and more civilized society, they may not adapt well and just live violently like they did in their home shithole. The answer to that problem is now immigrating better looking people, but maybe educate these muslim kids that their religion is bullshit and that islam is fake. Islamists act that way because they believe in it.
That's the cause of their violence, not because someone made fun of how they looks. Most immigrants probably don't even have that near the list of their issue. Do you expect looks to be a problem when you live in a society with civil wars and where they live in dirt houses? No seriously.

Most criminals are subhumans because most people are subhumans.
And a lot of criminals do fall into bad habits: drugs, shit like this etc.. Of course that shit is going to make you look awful.
But again that isn't correlated to anything.
I don't think most criminals are good-looking. In fact most aren't because out of a general population, it is more likely a criminal might not be a giga super attractive PSL God. So yeah good looking people are rare, meaning good looking criminals are also rare. What does that even mean?
Look man, this argument is useless, you're stubborn and won't change your mind so believe what you want to believe, buddy.
Most of the time you need some genetics to aquire wealth. Don't think any normal man can become rich just by working hard. A lot of people who became rich are genius, or used some tricky stuff to be ahead of others.
Nope, most of the wealth in the world is inherited.
They try to keep their bloodlines "clean" by the way, which means their genetics are EVEN worse.

I am not going to comment on the rest of your post, the reason why is written above.

• Woah
Look man, this argument is useless, you're stubborn and won't change your mind so believe what you want to believe, buddy.

Nope, most of the wealth in the world is inherited.
They try to keep their bloodlines "clean" by the way, which means their genetics are EVEN worse.

I am not going to comment on the rest of your post, the reason why is written above.
It's fine brother, I am keeping these debates civils. I understand your point of view I just don't agree with it.
Have a good day.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and raleqtambrobret
dont care none of them will want to fuck me

• JFL
It's fine brother, I am keeping these debates civils. I understand your point of view I just don't agree with it.
Have a good day.
Civil, huh.
Maybe the next time we debate let's not sling insults at each other in every single post :feelshaha:

Civil, huh.
Maybe the next time we debate let's not sling insults at each other in every single post :feelshaha:
I don't insult. If anything came to you as insulting, don't take it bad. I don't hate you. I'm a nice person despites my poor looks.

I don't insult. If anything came to you as insulting, don't take it bad. I don't hate you. I'm a nice person despites my poor looks.
We must come from different cultures if retard isn't an insult for you, whatever though.

You just said it yourself, retard.
The average immigrant is a subhuman shitskin who preaches Islam & commits crime on the regular.

An immigrant Stacy will not do ANY of that, because of her good upbringing, she will simply become a part of the new country's society.
She will have a healthy child with her very evident good genes, something the average immigrant will never do.

The average immigrant is a complete net NEGATIVE.
A stacy immigrant is a complete net POSITIVE.

So in the end, it's just another blackpill.
Completely different circumstances simply because one is a stacy, and the other a subhuman.
The one time I opened an ignored message I see jewish propaganda
Immigrants are good solely for concubines to be used in war campaigns
I expand on this statement here

• +1
The one time I opened an ignored message I see jewish propaganda
Immigrants are good solely for concubines to be used in war campaigns
I expand on this statement here
You forget I also have you on ignore, nigger.
You're lucky I have a keen eye.

I'll read the thread now just so I can expand my knowledge on the thought processes of smooth-brains.

• JFL
@raleqtambrobret what race are you?

You forget I also have you on ignore, nigger.
You're lucky I have a keen eye.

I'll read the thread now just so I can expand my knowledge on the thought processes of smooth-brains.
I thought we were in a truce
Such a mean-spirited person tbh, why so rude bro?

@raleqtambrobret what race are you?
I am not indian, like that cromagnon nigger has been saying.
I am half white, although I take pretty much all of my appearance from the white side.

I am porcelain white with dirty blonde hair & green eyes.

• +1
I thought we were in a truce
Such a mean-spirited person tbh, why so rude bro?
We are in a truce, and I am not mean-spirited.

Forgive me, brocel.

• +1
immagrants only go to countrs thart are weak where they can act up,they wouldnt dare emigrate to slavic countries where there ass gets jymped by whites
Moscow is full of churkas boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
No

• Hmm...
You just said it yourself, retard.
The average immigrant is a subhuman shitskin who preaches Islam & commits crime on the regular.

An immigrant Stacy will not do ANY of that, because of her good upbringing, she will simply become a part of the new country's society.
She will have a healthy child with her very evident good genes, something the average immigrant will never do.

The average immigrant is a complete net NEGATIVE.
A stacy immigrant is a complete net POSITIVE.

So in the end, it's just another blackpill.
Completely different circumstances simply because one is a stacy, and the other a subhuman.
We need eugenics based immigration rules. Only let in the hot and high IQ ones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and murdah