Question for gymcels on legs

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I do cardio like biking hiking or jumping every day for at least 2 hours.

Why would I need to do isolation leg exercises? I just wanna squat and dead lift

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
My calf around 16 inch and my thighs make so I can’t fit slim pants

What’s your body fat % lil bro

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, incel194012940, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
just do boring but big and add some calf excersises.

• +1
legs are cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
training legs is cope
That’s not true at all

If you don’t train legs you will have rest days which could be used with no downsides for legs

Training legs is the most androgenic type of training

Legs when trained will increase your metabolic rate more than any other muscle, and probably do more for your overall health than any other weight training.

If u wear shorts and u have small calves u look feminine and small

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SendMePicsToRate and Constantin Denis
what in the fuck made you come to that conclusion
wearing long pants usually which means they can't be seen and girls don't look at them they only focus on the upper half, cope more
That’s not true at all

If you don’t train legs you will have rest days which could be used with no downsides for legs

Training legs is the most androgenic type of training

Legs when trained will increase your metabolic rate more than any other muscle, and probably do more for your overall health than any other weight training.

If u wear shorts and u have small calves u look feminine and small
muh train legs:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
wearing long pants usually which means they can't be seen
delusion. You have no idea how good your legs will look in slim jeans once you pack some mass on your legs

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
just play football, dude. fuck autistic exercises

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's fine to just squat, and deadlift. You will still get very muscular quads, and posterior chain (glutes, hamstrings, spinal erectors).

Bodybuilders use leg extensions, leg presses, etc to stimulate growth in different parts of the quads that may not get hit as effectively from just a squat. It's the extra 10% of growth/detail in the quads they're looking for. Also, when someone is training purely for aesthetics, machines and isolation exercises are much less fatiguing while providing the same growth as a barbell squat. Freeweights require more stabilization, and are harder to recover from, and harder on your joints and connective tissue.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy and incel194012940
It's fine to just squat, and deadlift. You will still get very muscular quads, and posterior chain (glutes, hamstrings, spinal erectors).

Bodybuilders use leg extensions, leg presses, etc to stimulate growth in different parts of the quads that may not get hit as effectively from just a squat. It's the extra 10% of growth/detail in the quads they're looking for. Also, when someone is training purely for aesthetics, machines and isolation exercises are much less fatiguing while providing the same growth as a barbell squat. Freeweights require more stabilization, and are harder to recover from, and harder on your joints and connective tissue.
thank you, very helpful answer

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I think @Stopping@Nothing19 is a Chinese bot.
It doesn’t seem to be able to speak in anything but copypasta.

Don’t talk to it, it’s collecting your data

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19

Why would I need to do isolation leg exercises? I just wanna squat and dead lift

squat is the best muscle building exercise for legs, 3 sets of 10 reps is perfect, rest 2-3 mins per set and increase weight after you can complete the full exercise, make sure to do ATG though otherwise its hella easy half repping it, skinny legs look vile

• +1
Just train legs once a week. Disproportionate physiques look awful

Be sure to squat as deep as you can. (Just don't blow out ur azzhole.)

• +1

Train VMO.

Bulgarian Split squat, RDL, Leg extension and calf raises for a great lower body.

• +1