question for gymcels

ryuken

ryuken

Kraken
i know that i need to eat more to gain weight but their must be a trick to do that my appetite is shit and i can't eat enough

is there any drug or trick to bulk with shitty appetite?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
i know that i need to eat more to gain weight but their must be a trick to do that my appetite is shit and i can't eat enough

There are lots of drugs to help with that. Really any drug that stimulates ghrelin would probably do the job. But before jumping to that, try to eat more calorie dense food or do high intensity cardio to get yourself hungry. Maybe indulge in some fast food or mass gainers if you seriously just can’t stuff more food down your throat, but that should be a last resort after even drugs don’t help.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton and ryuken
There are lots of drugs to help with that. Really any drug that stimulates ghrelin would probably do the job. But before jumping to that, try to eat more calorie dense food or do high intensity cardio to get yourself hungry. Maybe indulge in some fast food or mass gainers if you seriously just can’t stuff more food down your throat, but that should be a last resort after even drugs don’t help.
i've done both it's time for drugs then thanks bro

Cardio will make you eat more

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

Mk-677 increases your ghrelin activity

• +1
Reactions: ryuken