question for moggingmachine

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
you have your PMs off so I have to make a whole thread for it jfl @moggingmachine

I’m trying to figure out if @nelson theory about judging forward growth is legit but u need someone who optimally developed to fully test and that’s why I’m asking u since u partially mewed with your teeth together, your probably the closest to optimally developed I will be able to ask.

So my question is can you jut your jaw forward any? And if you can, when you are jutting as far as you can go how many mms would you estimate your lower teeth are in front of your top teeth by? (Using a mirror)

also for any giga recessed people stumbling on this post, can you jut your jaw forwards a lot?

you have your PMs off so I have to make a whole thread for it jfl @moggingmachine

I’m trying to figure out if @nelson theory about judging forward growth is legit but u need someone who optimally developed to fully test and that’s why I’m asking u since u partially mewed with your teeth together, your probably the closest to optimally developed I will be able to ask.

So my question is can you jut your jaw forward any? And if you can, when you are jutting as far as you can go how many mms would you estimate your lower teeth are in front of your top teeth by? (Using a mirror)

also for any giga recessed people stumbling on this post, can you jut your jaw forwards a lot?
Yeah I’m giga recessed and can jut a lot

Yeah I’m giga recessed and can jut a lot
how many mm would you estimate? i am pretty forward grown and i can probably do 6 mm