[QUESTION FOR MUSLIMS] Do you like to "sleep around" with lots of non-Muslim women, and expect to marry a virgin Muslim woman?

[QUESTION FOR MUSLIMS] Pick the dating habit which best describes yours in the poll options below:

• I am currently in an LTR with a Muslim woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not sexually active at the moment but I want an LTR with a non-Muslim white woman

• I am not sexually active at the moment but I want an LTR with a non-Muslim ethnic woman

• Total voters
Uni got to you?
tbh probably, all my friends, muslim or not had girls or gfs, even religious muslims had """halal""" relationships
I didn't care at the time but when I moved out, ego took control

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
tbh probably, all my friends, muslim or not had girls or gfs, even religious muslims had """halal""" relationships
I didn't care at the time but when I moved out, ego took control
How do you think I compare to you and them?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
What's your friend like?
only had 1 gf but broke up with her because she drank (deal breaker)
gl enough to slay but doesn't because religious

• +1
Why would you want your future wife want to feel special? I don't think you can find HQNP women in UK. And didn't your mom get railed by black guys still your muslim dad accepted her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and sytyl
I've had this convo with many muslim friends more religious than me
You know I need to talk to my Muslim brown friends about this cuz we haven't actually discussed this before, I think a couple of them are bluepilled about this shit while others are more based

• +1
I don't think being a pure virgin should be counted counted for HQNP. Some normies fool these girls thinking they are in for long term while using them as FWB. Due to their bluepilled Disney upbringing they fall in love easily.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Xangsane and sytyl
99% of Muslim women don’t give a shit if the man has slept around loads infact it probably makes them more attracted to him since he was so desirable and now has picked her to be his only one. And it all comes down to basic biology, in nature men with higher body counts are valuable, virgin women are valuable, so no it isn’t the same regarding body counts between women and man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Xangsane and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I will never marry a Muslim woman lmao.
The ideal is I find a Somali woman who's attractive AND nonreligious, but that's like finding a unicorn. My mom said she'd be disappointed if her kids are mixed race. Maybe I find a nonreligious Ethiopian girl or something.

• +1
Hindu women, I've heard, absolutely love Pakistani/Arab/Afghans for some reason (I think it's colourism and the guys' perceived proximity to the girls' culture).

I hope karma gets back at their previous boyfriends, because I have zero-tolerance for abuse (either towards me or others). At least my Muslim friends who sleep about with random girls aren't bad lads who abuse girls at all, but I wouldn't be following their footsteps. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and care.

Tell me, what did these guys used to do to their girlfriends?

Colourism, they fit better into PSL standards than the average hindu guy, and more low inhib behaviour all combine to give them an edge.

There are real fuckheads who target non-muslim women specifically but thats not that common.

Most guys just take what they can get.

And in general non-muslim ethnics suchs as hindus and white women are way more likely to not be locked indoors by their parents in the evenings and also are far more likely to open about sex.

You just pick the hottest, most sexually available girl to you at that point in time and its not likely to be a muslim girl.

People from your own religion/culture also tend to try to make you wait and commit to a LTR which is why dating out is preferred by most.

When your a teenager waiting 6 months for a handjob vs possible sex within the first few weeks, its not really a hard choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Women do care if a guy slept around or not. Being virgin isn't important for men, but most women don't want a man with a very high bodycount because they think he will cheat or they are insecure because the guy has a lot of other women to compare her with.
The solution is simple.

You just do what women do.

Lie.

I had a discussion with @Br0sk1 and both of us discovered that Muslims in the West on this forum have a strong preference to sleep around with loads of non-Muslim (particularly white and to a lesser degree, Latina and east Asian) women before deciding to settle down with a virgin Muslim woman once they've finished fucking about.

For example, I also had a discussion with @CupOfCoffee who is Shia Muslim, which confirms my observations (he admitted he does not want to get married any time soon and wants to continue having sex with strings of white and Latina women, even when I told him that his actions of wanting a HQNP Lebanese virgin woman and doing what he's doing now is strongly hypocritical and exploitational of both sides - western women used for sex and Arab women used for naivety/innocence while he gets away with a highly haram dating record with zero remorse and guilt). Talking to him in DMs and giving him some advice to help him was honestly like talking to a brick wall.

Even my Muslim friends (who I love because they care about me) do this same tactic; they sleep around with non-Muslim women (mostly white women and some Christian Black women, if they're African lads) while expecting to marry a virgin brown Muslim woman.

I think this behaviour is not only exploitative on Western women (for sex) and Muslim women (for innocence/naivety), but also the Muslim men who partake in this culture won't get what they want as soon as these Muslim women (and her family) find out that he's been fucking about with non-Muslim women. Words get about in the Muslim community if you've slept about, and since these women are in the top 5% when it comes to sexual behaviour, they (especially HQNP Muslim virgin women, especially if they're from Arab states) will not want to accept the Muslim man (who has been sleeping about with western women) into her family. She will simply find another person, sending the man on a one-way journey to the abyss of the downwards spiral.

I am a western-raised Chaddamlite who wants a HQNP ethnic woman with a very low body count (or virgin) as long as she is happy to convert and practice Islam with me and my future children. I am aware I can get girls based on looks alone (and admitted I slipped up with that "Muslim" half-Indian ex-gf I really wanted an LTR with - I thought she had potential but she was a manipulative, scheming dickhead who showed her true colours after we were official, oh well I still have a lay count of 1 and not 50) but I'm volcel and I prefer to work on myself, because I strongly find this behaviour I discussed above hypocritical (the future brown virgin wife will feel like an option and not her true love) and selfish (having your cake and eating it). Casual sex with random women is not on my cards and will never be.

So, Muslimcels. Do you like to fuck around with lots of non-Muslim women, but expect to marry a virgin Muslim woman?
For fellow Muslimcels I jfl at the fact that imams tell us to not sleep around like we have a choice hahahaha no foid wants a pajeet or some shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Michael Myers and Lmao
if I don't marry my current gf who was a virgin anyway then yeah, marrying non virgin = just jfl at your dignity

I've had this convo with many muslim friends more religious than me - all of them are fine with marrying a non virgin (these are 5x praying types too btw, muh wimen can make mistakes :soy:)

No way. JFL

I don't know many super religous guys that well. I thought they would be hijabi virgin only? Would they really consider a non virgin girl when they themselves are virgins?

Would they really consider a non virgin girl when they themselves are virgins?
yes
"maybe a girl was pressured into something when she was 16 and regrets it and never did it again, that's ok" <-- straight words from one of my friends

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, House Lannister and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
only had 1 gf but broke up with her because she drank (deal breaker)
gl enough to slay but doesn't because religious
That's good that he split up with her die to a dealbreaker he doesn't want to have to deal with in the long-term.

What's his looks level?

• +1
yes
"maybe a girl was pressured into something when she was 16 and regrets it and never did it again, that's ok" <-- straight words from one of my friends

OVER for the ummah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and House Lannister
ItsOVERBuddyBoyos said:
People from your own religion/culture also tend to try to make you wait and commit to a LTR which is why dating out is preferred by most.

What's bad about this?

because they don't make guys from outside of their religion/culture wait. They fuck them since they consider them not LTR material.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and House Lannister
because they don't make guys from outside of their religion/culture wait. They fuck them since they consider them not LTR material.
Do you think my approach to dating is outdated?

Why would you want your future wife want to feel special? I don't think you can find HQNP women in UK. And didn't your mom get railed by black guys still your muslim dad accepted her.
I'm open to finding a girl from overseas.
Everyone deserves to feel special in some way or the other.
What's wrong with black people?

I don't think being a pure virgin should be counted counted for HQNP. Some normies fool these girls thinking they are in for long term while using them as FWB. Due to their bluepilled Disney upbringing they fall in love easily.
I knew lots of guys (normies and HTNs) who tried to fool the woman that they were boyfriend and girlfriend, since women want commitment. When they talked to only other lads, they said that the foid they were with was not his girlfriend, but his FwB.

Desperate women like these fuel these manipulative, deceitful guys to do things like this to them, leaving the woman hurt in the process when she finds out, and the man guilty as soon as he pumps and dumps her.

• +1
99% of Muslim women don’t give a shit if the man has slept around loads infact it probably makes them more attracted to him since he was so desirable and now has picked her to be his only one. And it all comes down to basic biology, in nature men with higher body counts are valuable, virgin women are valuable, so no it isn’t the same regarding body counts between women and man
That's having your cake and eating it, and double standards. Even western women don't want to commit to men with high body counts (I read comments on Reddit about this) because she'd feel insecure that she's just another option.

So why should I make a woman feel this way? I'm keeping my dignity by not fucking about with random women so my future girlfriend doesn't feel like an option.

I will never marry a Muslim woman lmao.
The ideal is I find a Somali woman who's attractive AND nonreligious, but that's like finding a unicorn. My mom said she'd be disappointed if her kids are mixed race. Maybe I find a nonreligious Ethiopian girl or something.
What's your religion?

For fellow Muslimcels I jfl at the fact that imams tell us to not sleep around like we have a choice hahahaha no foid wants a pajeet or some shit
But you still expect a virgin wife.

What's your religion?
Nothing really. Maybe God exists maybe he doesn't. All I know is our current religions are manmade.

• Hmm...
Do you think my approach to dating is outdated?

Very few people operate with honour in mind. Male or female.
People tend to be very selfish and self-centered and this goes double for modern day westernised women.

Even if you try to gauge someone's character and behaviour its easy to be blinded by love and people can easily deceive you.

Most girls today want a guy that is fun, will do activities they like with them and is hot.
They don't care about your moral fibre.

So you're a good looking doctor who is inexperienced and have naïve views on relationships.
I think you should be careful since you're primed to be taken advantage of by a girl larping as HQNP

You won't have a shortage of offers for LTR's but you need to be able to pick out the rare good apple from all the poisoned ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane
Very few people operate with honour in mind. Male or female.
People tend to be very selfish and self-centered and this goes double for modern day westernised women.

Even if you try to gauge someone's character and behaviour its easy to be blinded by love and people can easily deceive you.

Most girls today want a guy that is fun, will do activities they like with them and is hot.
They don't care about your moral fibre.

So you're a good looking doctor who is inexperienced and have naïve views on relationships.
I think you should be careful since you're primed to be taken advantage of by a girl larping as HQNP

You won't have a shortage of offers for LTR's but you need to be able to pick out the rare good apple from all the poisoned ones.
One thing I'm scared about is being treated as an ATM machine, and expected to be a slave (I am a neat freak that likes to keep my surroundings very tidy, and I love cooking large delicious meals). I'd happily spoil a girl with everything she wants, emotionally, physically and materialistically, but only if I fully trust her and doesn't turn out to be an ass.

This time, I'll update mum and dad about any girl I'm seeing romantically, tell them about all my interactions with her, and hear their say on the girl and if she's a good apple or a bad apple.

Fun, doing activities they like with them, and is hot? That's not a lot to ask for at all (to be fair I'm often described as "handsome" rather than "hot", I don't know if that's a bad thing or not) but I think they deserve far more than that once I get into an LTR with a girl of my choice (because they earned my commitment, love and attention)!

Oh, I have been taken advantage of a girl (half Indian, half white, Muslim background but non-practicing) who LARPed as HQNP. I really wanted an LTR with her and tried to size her up, take her on all these fun activities and even introduced her to my parents but as soon as we became official, she threw everything back in my face and her true colours started to show...... I split up with her afterwards as the dealbreakers kept coming in and in. I let it all out with my mother next to me and didn't eat for an entire day; dad told me to focus on improving myself then I can have my choice of girls to choose from. So for this reason, I'm volcel for now until the right girl comes along. To avoid this from happening again, I have to talk it out with mum and dad (preferably dad because he's much more based with his points of view than my white western mum).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Michael Myers
That's good that he split up with her die to a dealbreaker he doesn't want to have to deal with in the long-term.

What's his looks level?
htn leb

• +1
Dn rd if they sleep around then they arent real muslims
I have made many threads today exposing Muslim women for wanting white cock on tinder

With proof

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Are these Black Muslims? I've heard that Indian women are popular among Black men.
Oh dear, I hope karma gets back to them because of them abusing the girls they went with. Abuse (towards anyone) is a strong no-no and needs to be punished.
Black men are just taking advantage of their race the same way white men exploit JBW on dating apps it’s not fair to hate on them. If Arabs and Curries could do the same thing they would as well

• +1
Even my religious mother who prays told me once a man should be getting together with many women

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
This reminds me of that time when a Hindu girl (a university student) dating an Arab Muslim lad was brutally murdered by him recently.

That's true that Hindus and Muslims don't get along at all, but they'd think they're more likely to commit to them than a white man (while not wanting darker Hindus), so they hang onto these men. It's sad to see that they're stooping to colourist thoughts and letting lighter-skinned people take advantage of them unfairly.

They need to embrace their own skin and own their identity. But no matter if they've been abused by their partners, I wouldn't wish them bad and I hope a good guy comes to pick them up after they have rebuilt themselves.
They deserve tho be killed for their racism and daring men of other races and religion this is gonna sound bad but like the SFcels say “Burn the coal pay the toll” applies here

Do you think you'll be okay with her family not judging you?
I’ll larp but Arabs are racist af anyway so idk. Preferably a woman from a Caucasian or European background

I’ll larp but Arabs are racist af anyway so idk. Preferably a woman from a Caucasian or European background
What about mixed or Latina women?

• Hmm...
So are white women unless if they're from Chechnya or the Balkans
Yeah I said europe I meant Balkans and Caucasian is Caucasus like Turkey, Azerbaijan, Chechnya etc

imagine being muslim

Christ is the only way friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadethnic101 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
imagine being muslim

Christ is the only way friends

> Be a christ cuck
> Marry a "born again" christian girl afters she's been railed by 100s of guys like @Amnesia
> Pay for an expensive wedding and
mortgage
> Even the priest has fucked her and is secretly laughing at your dumbass

> Raise Chads kids as your own

> Perfect tradcuck life :aheago:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
I had a discussion with @Br0sk1 and both of us discovered that Muslims in the West on this forum have a strong preference to sleep around with loads of non-Muslim (particularly white and to a lesser degree, Latina and east Asian) women before deciding to settle down with a virgin Muslim woman once they've finished fucking about.

For example, I also had a discussion with @CupOfCoffee who is Shia Muslim, which confirms my observations (he admitted he does not want to get married any time soon and wants to continue having sex with strings of white and Latina women, even when I told him that his actions of wanting a HQNP Lebanese virgin woman and doing what he's doing now is strongly hypocritical and exploitational of both sides - western women used for sex and Arab women used for naivety/innocence while he gets away with a highly haram dating record with zero remorse and guilt). Talking to him in DMs and giving him some advice to help him was honestly like talking to a brick wall.

Even my Muslim friends (who I love because they care about me) do this same tactic; they sleep around with non-Muslim women (mostly white women and some Christian Black women, if they're African lads) while expecting to marry a virgin brown Muslim woman.

I think this behaviour is not only exploitative on Western women (for sex) and Muslim women (for innocence/naivety), but also the Muslim men who partake in this culture won't get what they want as soon as these Muslim women (and her family) find out that he's been fucking about with non-Muslim women. Words get about in the Muslim community if you've slept about, and since these women are in the top 5% when it comes to sexual behaviour, they (especially HQNP Muslim virgin women, especially if they're from Arab states) will not want to accept the Muslim man (who has been sleeping about with western women) into her family. She will simply find another person, sending the man on a one-way journey to the abyss of the downwards spiral.

I am a western-raised Chaddamlite who wants a HQNP ethnic woman with a very low body count (or virgin) as long as she is happy to convert and practice Islam with me and my future children. I am aware I can get girls based on looks alone (and admitted I slipped up with that "Muslim" half-Indian ex-gf I really wanted an LTR with - I thought she had potential but she was a manipulative, scheming dickhead who showed her true colours after we were official, oh well I still have a lay count of 1 and not 50) but I'm volcel and I prefer to work on myself, because I strongly find this behaviour I discussed above hypocritical (the future brown virgin wife will feel like an option and not her true love) and selfish (having your cake and eating it). Casual sex with random women is not on my cards and will never be.

So, Muslimcels. Do you like to fuck around with lots of non-Muslim women, but expect to marry a virgin Muslim woman?
It's a dog eat dog world Bhai
We want what benefits us

I'm basically acknowledge I'm not Muslim however if I drink, don't pray, don't fast etc was just born Muslim
And I don't expect to marry a virgin Bengali girl as I'd be living a lie

I don't have plans for marriage if I'm honest either
Who knows what will happen man

Sound hypocritical but I understand it coz I'd want the same to marry a virgin Muslim after sleeping around, read my first statement

• +1
i did, and i regret it (a bit). but i think you have to separate in what you're looking for in a women in a pure sexual way and what you're looking for in your potential future wife. arabs have a long culture of hooking up with their slave girls but are good husbands and providers at home.

we are all sinners.

i did, and i regret it (a bit). but i think you have to separate in what you're looking for in a women in a pure sexual way and what you're looking for in your potential future wife. arabs have a long culture of hooking up with their slave girls but are good husbands and providers at home.
View attachment 1693567View attachment 1693570

we are all sinners.
It doesn't take much for someone to break that tradition because of what they feel is right or wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098