Question for my cocaine friends

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
Why cocaine makes your dick go limp but makes girls super horny and slutty? What's the chemistry behind that? Legit my friends say that girls are horny af when they do cocaine but their dick gets limp.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and subhuman incel
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, gamma, n0rthface and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, subhuman incel and PYT
just give the girls cocaine and you yourself dont take it so that your dick is still functional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
just give the girls cocaine and you yourself dont take it so that your dick is still functional
I'm not a drug dealer and I don't want to get charged for that, i was just interested in the neurochemistry of that

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
a high iq blackpilled nigga invented it so all the horny girls had to fuck him instead of his male competition with malfunctionning dicks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Cocaine restricts blood flow as it causes vasoconstriction. Doesnt allow blood to properly reach dick. For girls the stimulant effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, n0rthface and subhuman incel
i only tried cocaine once, i was so fucking horny and my dick was really hard but i just wasn’t able to cum

Cocaine didnt do shit for me, XTC pills mog

Not that horny?

When this guy woke up he was Proex stroking a cat!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and gamma
@TsarTsar444 you maybe know the answer doc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Cocaine restricts blood flow as it causes vasoconstriction. Doesnt allow blood to properly reach dick. For girls the stimulant effects
Why tf vasocostriction makes women horny tho?

Why tf vasocostriction makes women horny tho?
I don't think its the vasoconstriction that makes them horny, unless the lower blood flow does something to their brains. I read that both guys and girls report getting horny from it. I don't know the specific reason why, but the study I saw said that both men and women became impatient and more likely to engage in risky sex because they want to do it faster when affected by it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Vasoconstriction makes it harder to get hard, but you will get horny same as the girl lol, there is jo difference in the horniness part, just that a guy can't get hard on coke, or at least its hard af. Btw IV coke mogs sniffing it very hard

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787