Question for Neurotypical personas here

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
Is it NT to go around cold approaching random people but asking “do you find me attractive or ugly” instead of asking for ig/number?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Magnum Opus
no

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
Is it NT to go around cold approaching random people but asking “do you find me attractive or ugly” instead of asking for ig/number?
Fuck no dude, if you want to know if you're attractive or not, post your photos on tinder and see if you get a decent amount of likes. Or go approach some girls at a party. Don't cold approach girls in public if you're not atleast chadlite or 6'3+ htn.

• +1
No

• So Sad
Neither of the two is NT if you don't know the person

I ask my female friends what kind of appearance I have.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ambi and Magnum Opus
Neither of the two is NT if you don't know the person

I ask my female friends what kind of appearance I have.
i have no female friends

i have no female friends

I only have 2 now but before I had more

They are worth their weight in gold because female friends can be the door to new social circles.

• +1
Fuck no dude, if you want to know if you're attractive or not, post your photos on tinder and see if you get a decent amount of likes. Or go approach some girls at a party. Don't cold approach girls in public if you're not atleast chadlite or 6'3+ htn.
to be 6’3 htn you must first know if you are HTN

I only have 2 now but before I had more

They are worth their weight in gold because female friends can be the door to new social circles.
its almost impossible to make female friends, or friends in general tbh
people dont seem that outgoing or friendly these days, everyone seems to keep to themselves

its almost impossible to make female friends, or friends in general tbh
people dont seem that outgoing or friendly these days, everyone seems to keep to themselves

I know, I still have my friends from when I was a teenager, 10 years ago.

If I had been born a few years later I would have died a virgin.

• +1
Nope. It wouldn't be normal even if you asked someone you've known for a while. People don't ask this out of the blue unless they're close. My experience anyway.

• +1
I know, I still have my friends from when I was a teenager, 10 years ago.

If I had been born a few years later I would have died a virgin.
most of my irl friends come all the way from elementary very few from hs. Currently in college and people like NPCs come and go. I remember expecting college to be like a movie full of parties where i would finally become more social with other people, but everyone is like a zombie

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
most of my irl friends come all the way from elementary very few from hs. Currently in college and people like NPCs come and go. I remember expecting college to be like a movie full of parties where i would finally become more social with other people, but everyone is like a zombie
Nah, if you're from the USA, yes, but it's probably a phenomenon that died out in the early 2000s.

At my uni it is full of people with strange personalities, many non-nts or directly retarded, it is impossible to make friends with them jfl

It is true that childhood and adolescence are the best time to make friends.

• +1
Nah, if you're from the USA, yes, but it's probably a phenomenon that died out in the early 2000s.

At my uni it is full of people with strange personalities, many non-nts or directly retarded, it is impossible to make friends with them jfl

It is true that childhood and adolescence are the best time to make friends.
Holy shit same experience here lol.
Also im from EU yeah, college is a snoozefest here. USA would most likely be a diff story.
My uni class is also full of visibly retarded people and people that you can tell are autistic as soon as they open their mouth. Mostly guys though, girls seem to be normal but i havent gotten a chance to talk to any since they speedrun home. No one has a social life here seemingly inside college at least

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Holy shit same experience here lol.
Also im from EU yeah, college is a snoozefest here. USA would most likely be a diff story.
My uni class is also full of visibly retarded people and people that you can tell are autistic as soon as they open their mouth. Mostly guys though, girls seem to be normal but i havent gotten a chance to talk to any since they speedrun home. No one has a social life here seemingly inside college at least
I'm not from the USA anyway, I was referring to the fact that it is a social phenomenon that mostly occurred in that country, it is not so normal in other places.

Yes, it is noticeable that the university attracts a lot of strange types, probably people who have no other option than careermaxx because they do not adapt correctly to mainstream society.

I couldn't talk to many either and it's been 4 months since I started

• +1
I'm not from the USA anyway, I was referring to the fact that it is a social phenomenon that mostly occurred in that country, it is not so normal in other places.

Yes, it is noticeable that the university attracts a lot of strange types, probably people who have no other option than careermaxx because they do not adapt correctly to mainstream society.

I couldn't talk to many either and it's been 4 months since I started
i’ve been in it for like 6 months now i think, have only one friend have talked to 5 people max. its shit. Clubs are pretty much the only way to socialize and those are shit too

i’ve been in it for like 6 months now i think, have only one friend have talked to 5 people max. its shit. Clubs are pretty much the only way to socialize and those are shit too
They are horrible, the truth is that all Western societies suck now

After reflecting I came to the conclusion that the only way to expand your social circle is through old friendships, people are not open to new relationships nowadays.

• +1