islaymtbs
5’7
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2026
- Posts
- 7,201
- Reputation
- 4,983
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
bro why I get hella IOI’s thenBro why do I download these ugly niggas every time I actually fall for it every single time
And bro I’m 6’4 and white as you can see, I got hella confidence and could slay easily if I tried, jflBro why do I download these ugly niggas every time I actually fall for it every single time
Zero correlation you waste of semenbro why I get hella IOI’s then
mogs meTitle
Yo dear org user misterBro why do I download these ugly niggas every time I actually fall for it every single time
Yo my bad org user mister question for orgYo dear org user mister
YoYo my bad org user mister question for org
I am a respectful high class grey so its okYo
Escape the grey
Please
Soon hopefully
Reply to my thread so you escape it asapI am a respectful high class grey so its ok![]()
Ok time for my ascensionReply to my thread so you escape it asap
Great tonight is the dayOk time for my ascension
And today is the nightGreat tonight is the day
man fuck you manTitle
Yes I am ignoring my schoolwork for thisWow bro your still online
Im proud of you![]()
Only 14 post leftYes I am ignoring my schoolwork for this
Thanks bro![]()
very closeOnly 14 post left
Some would say too closeOnly 14 post left
Ouuh shiiSome would say too close

9 left my niggaOuuh shii![]()
More like 8Ouuh shii![]()
Make a thread now saying you will escape it9 left my nigga
smart smartMake a thread now saying you will escape it
Tag me obviouslysmart smart
Yes also credited you of courseTag me obviously
a lot of ltn get that shitbro why I get hella IOI’s then
LTN.Title