Question for sfs

N

notgonnacopenomore

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
146
Reputation
115
When your indoors are in contact, does your back molars touch each other not? I saw a guy on reddit that provided a photo of his bite as shown in the picture below. You can see his back molars don't touch when his incisors are in contact and he has short face syndrome.
 

Attachments

  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
I am pretty sure I have SFS and I have the bite pattern described.
 
yeah i have that too
 
I have that
 
doesnt mean you have sfs tho
sfs:
1691153816142
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Well I don't think smile is the only indicator of sfs
But its a huge one because it shows that the maxilla lacks vertical height = reason for sfs because then the ramus + mandible gets short too. Which leads to lower incisors crowding.
 
But its a huge one because it shows that the maxilla lacks vertical height = reason for sfs because then the ramus + mandible gets short too. Which leads to lower incisors crowding.
But I think if you have a droop nose tip it can hide your smile, I will give you an example. Look at saif Ali Khan (an Indian actor) he doesn't have a vertically deficient maxilla at all. He just has a droopy nose that fucks up his smile as well. I have measured his maxilla size and it is on a longer side.
 

Attachments

  • saif-ali-khan-inde-c35g66.jpg
    saif-ali-khan-inde-c35g66.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
But I think if you have a droop nose tip it can hide your smile, I will give you an example. Look at saif Ali Khan (an Indian actor) he doesn't have a vertically deficient maxilla at all. He just has a droopy nose that fucks up his smile as well. I have measured his maxilla size and it is on a longer side.
He doesnt have a sfs smile
 

Similar threads

K
Replies
9
Views
37
ICR
ICR
dexterr molecule
Replies
5
Views
49
c0petmrrw
C
tungtungsahurrot
Replies
3
Views
34
Maduxke
Maduxke
I
Replies
14
Views
75
itsoverduds
I
Ridddd
Replies
6
Views
54
m4n_s0ry
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top