Question for Syobevoli

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
When the Netherlands plays at the World Cup: Are you for the Netherlands or the opponent?

@Syobevoli

When I was younger, definitely for the Netherlands always.

More recent years I find myself not caring too much anymore. If I think the dutch players are being shit or the opponent is doing something cool, I don't mind them winning.

• Woah
Reactions: AlexAP
strange question

strange question
You gave the vibes of someone who hates the country he lives in so I was wondering. Here in Germany even the radical left supports Germany in the World Cup.

You gave the vibes of someone who hates the country he lives in so I was wondering. Here in Germany even the radical left supports Germany in the World Cup.
I don't like this country, I don't like the people and I don't feel at home here at all. I've never felt like theres much brotherhood, friendship between dutch people and me, just because we speak the same language and live in the same country etc.

When I am abroad on holidays and I meet dutch people there. I don't get the urge to interact with them or befriend them, not particularly happy to meet them.

Also especially noticeable when I am in the more populated part of the netherlands where my south-dutch accent is very noticeable. People are very unwelcoming there and see you as a foreigner despite you being dutch too.

Still I am born here and it wouldn't make sense for me to support any other country during a world cup.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP