Question for those of you who didn't/don't go to college

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
I am 20 years old, live in the states, and decided not to go to college. I have found it extremely difficult to find friends, and even more difficult to connect with women my age. Have any of you in my position found success with these things?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65984, latincell95, Mace1 and 1 other person
Sounds over, do you live in a big city?

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
I'm mostly in the same situation (older, another country). I wish I could go back and go to college just to make friends, which is diametrally opposed to what I wanted at the time. I just wanted to work and start a business. Fuck that extended adolescence, I said.

• +1
Sounds over, do you live in a big city?
Yeah, I do actually. I'm also very sociable and charismatic, which makes me even more miserable. I just got fucked with mental health issues in high school and my grades suffered, and because of that, college wasn't really an option.

• So Sad
Reactions: Numb
I was fucked in the head from my school experience and just shut down and rotted for years before getting out and working no college. My life is pretty fucked but don't really think college would have changed that. The young women are locked away in the extended adolescence school system getting pounded by athlete chads and rich sons of elite families. Honestly just get your working life together, maybe take a few courses for that and just geomax.

• +1
I was fucked in the head from my school experience and just shut down and rotted for years before getting out and working no college. My life is pretty fucked but don't really think college would have changed that. The young women are locked away in the extended adolescence school system getting pounded by athlete chads and rich sons of elite families. Honestly just get your working life together, maybe take a few courses for that and just geomax.
I hate frat bros. I had one beefing me in my dms because I commented on one of his sorority crushes videos lol. They’re so insecure and insufferable

Attachments

• IMG_8497.jpeg
    IMG_8497.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8498.jpeg
    IMG_8498.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 0
I hate frat bros. I had one beefing me in my dms because I commented on one of his sorority crushes videos lol. They’re so insecure and insufferable
no way you said that jfl

• JFL
I think you have let this forum rot your brain too much. Never ever would I have said this out loud, you come across a complete sperg

• +1
Reactions: Jaded and rambocel
I think you have let this forum rot your brain too much. Never ever would I have said this out loud, you come across a complete sperg
I would never say that to anyone irl. It’s the anonymity online that allows me to feel comfortable saying those things. However, it’s not as taboo anymore, because the blackpill and related terminology are so mainstream now lol

Imagine going to college to make friends/find foids jfl. "Just spend 40k to meet ppl bro!"

• +1
hoe in your pfp is facially perfect 😻