Question:Has there been an instance where a person went from say 3PSL to 7PSL?

C

CRAZYHEXDUDE

Iron
Only place you would find this kind of ascension is like if you were obese and then dropped all the weight revealing a giga Chad underneath.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3043 and 8 others
Nope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Kade
Yea, with reincarnation

sorry over 4 u

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
No, i think 2psl is the biggest amount you can achieve as average PSL4, there might be exceptions but not likely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
@TubOfLard was the biggest ascension I've seen, from 3psl to 5.5psl

Snapchat 1874564363

4-6psl with jaw surgery is def possible
@TubOfLard was the biggest ascension I've seen, from 3psl to 5.5psl
What did he do?

Only place you would find this kind of ascension is like if you were obese and then dropped all the weight revealing a giga Chad underneath.
Thats gonna be me

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: wagbox and LordNorwood
Only possible if you’re like 30% bf but, unknown to everyone including yourself, you look as good as Chico or O’Pry underneath all that fat. So you leanmaxx down to 10% bf only to find yourself at 7 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It's difficult unless the ascension was due to extreme fat loss. From obese to lean.

However it really depends what your flaws are, how many failos you have and how fixable they are. Even ignoring serious invasive surgery - you're still left with gaining muscle, losing body fat, styling, botox/fillers, skin routine, less serious surgeries such as hair transplant/rhino - it's not far fetched to figure you can gain 2-3+ points from this alone.

This guy was posted the other week, and he's basically gone from completely unfuckable to decent looking with a rhino and nothing else. In numeric ratings terms what is the before and after here?

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Unless you have one or two fixable failos that drag u down multiple PSL points or are obese thats a pipe dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
One user on here legit ascended from a 2.5/3PSL to a 6.5 PSL. He got buccal fat removal, chin wing, fat grafting, almond eye surgery, and a couple other things maybe. Forget his username though because his PM convo with me disappeared.

Maybe if ur 80% bf

If I went from Minoxidil-tier collagen to barret-tier collagen I would ascend 4-5psl points (1psl)

this there was this blue eyed boy on lookism, insane ascension, but it was deleted if anybody has it tbh post it
One user on here legit ascended from a 2.5/3PSL to a 6.5 PSL. He got buccal fat removal, chin wing, fat grafting, almond eye surgery, and a couple other things maybe. Forget his username though because his PM convo with me disappeared.
recall it bro

• Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood
It's difficult unless the ascension was due to extreme fat loss. From obese to lean.

However it really depends what your flaws are, how many failos you have and how fixable they are. Even ignoring serious invasive surgery - you're still left with gaining muscle, losing body fat, styling, botox/fillers, skin routine, less serious surgeries such as hair transplant/rhino - it's not far fetched to figure you can gain 2-3+ points from this alone.

This guy was posted the other week, and he's basically gone from completely unfuckable to decent looking with a rhino and nothing else. In numeric ratings terms what is the before and after here?
View attachment 290254
i want his lower third fuark

Unless you have one or two fixable failos that drag u down multiple PSL points or are obese thats a pipe dream
I hope that i'll ascend hard because my failos are fixable, I need a rhino because my nose it dath-tier and also eyebrow transplant for thicker brows. Might also get jaw surgery.

The softmaxxes that tend do move up people several pslare weight loss and fixing acne. I'm 255 lbs at 6'2 now and I could easily lose 70lbs and still not be super lean so I hope it makes me looks completely different. Also fixing the acne scars is like 1 PSL right there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962