Question hgh peps in general

dexterr molecule

dexterr molecule

Iron
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Posts
47
Reputation
22
Should I hop on anything my dad is 1m 80 (5'11) my mom 1m 70 (5'7) should I hop on something or just wait? currently I am 1m 73 (5'8) and started my puberty i believe like year ago still didn't got many changes and believe my plates are still open (I am 15)
 
just hop on bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: dexterr molecule
do what you want to do bud
 
  • +1
Reactions: 1ncelbruh0218 and dexterr molecule
But do u think if I would hop on I would gain more benefits with it?
if you use consistently for 2-3 years then yea

no point in using growth if its short term
 
  • +1
Reactions: 1ncelbruh0218 and dexterr molecule
you cant really just know if ur growth plates are open or not so get an xray before thinking about doing anything!
 
  • +1
Reactions: dexterr molecule

Similar threads

I
Replies
14
Views
78
itsoverduds
I
A
Replies
0
Views
63
Alloy
A
scach
Replies
1
Views
37
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin
J
Replies
8
Views
63
0709alan
0709alan
Eli_2028
Replies
2
Views
29
Eli_2028
Eli_2028

Users who are viewing this thread

  • polarpop
Back
Top