question on cores of your purpose in life.. (fatherhood vs partying/ beating your insecurities with women)

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Gold
I cant get myself to grind work and focus on a different purpose when this isnt fulfilled.

I think I am going to just party these couple years even though I am not going to college, but get a good little job whilst doing it.

I definitely see myself having a big purposeful improvement and change in the future to build my finances, retire my parents, and find a purpose.

I just have so many insecurities with my ability to achieve social status and women. this core desire needs to be fulfilled truthfully instead of "believing itts already completed in your brain" like you can somewhat do.

I dont want to fall into the trap of the party lifestyle and build a bunch of bad vices and habits though. I will keep a somewhat protocol to not overdue the drugs and all. I definitely see myself going down the rabbit hole but I rlly dont want to.

Question for you guys that are 18-30
1. Can you go into phases of partying, then switch up and work really hard for a couple months?
2. Do you feel secure and completed when you get enough validation from women or does the desire always stay there?
3. Do you keep a balance of career and women? or just go out of balance and grind one out at a time?

preash

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and ryuken
I just cant see a purpose of being a father just yet and dont see myself grinding 12 hour days everyday when all I can think about is other things.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
1. No, I only party.
2. Never cared for any real validation from women unless it means I'm getting some cuz ik they're not the one
3. Do both simultaneously. I try to multitask everything always. Id say focus on career but more importantly to focus on improving.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back