Question regarding facial bone growth

lowPSL2trueadam

lowPSL2trueadam

🔨
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Posts
215
Reputation
106
I’m a 18M who recently heard the bones in your face don’t stop developing till your mid 20’s. Trying to cope and fix my boneless face I want to know the ways I can “maximize” what is still to come. Any serious advice?
 
I’m a 18M who recently heard the bones in your face don’t stop developing till your mid 20’s. Trying to cope and fix my boneless face I want to know the ways I can “maximize” what is still to come. Any serious advice?
Tren
Hgh
 
  • +1
Reactions: hypocrite45
Would something like hgh maximize the result or just make it some quicker?
It’s growth hormone and u wanted growth it’s going to grow it but it works very well with tren as the igf1 and it increases ar sensitivity
 
Would something like hgh maximize the result or just make it some quicker?
grows bone way past your potential limit. one of the best ways to grow your bones during puberty + makes you taller and gives you a wider frame. just make sure you pair it up with an AI (Aromatase Inhibitors) so that you can prolong the effects.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowPSL2trueadam

Similar threads

erehhlsm
Replies
2
Views
92
Leonardo K
Leonardo K
userysly
Replies
0
Views
54
userysly
userysly
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
13
Views
115
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
franciscochicofan
Replies
6
Views
40
franciscochicofan
franciscochicofan
sunlessthegreat
Replies
3
Views
39
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top