Question regarding Generalized Hypertrichosis from Topical Minoxidil (Actual Werewolfmaxxing)

Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Not me, but circled areas are where I am seeing these unwanted growth (currently 1.25 months into topical minoxidil).
I've read that these usually go away after 1-5 months when you stop taking minoxidil, however, this is the case with a lot of the hairs that haven't become terminal.
For context, I'm taking topical minoxidil for eyebrow + eye lash gains and I've noticed growth on temples and undereye (about 4 weeks in).

So, how do I deal with these hairs while taking minox long term?
Will they become terminal?

Btw ignore troll title I don't want to keep my hypertrichosis gains jfl, I just want to keep eyebrow and lashes when or if I stop. Also don't mind if people don't have answers to this, mainly looking for tips on this since I imagine some people on the forum have run into this issue before.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
ogre. idk if they go away but this area is not as resistant to laser removal u can try that

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
ogre. idk if they go away but this area is not as resistant to laser removal u can try that
Well, it's not too bad. I guess I can keep shaving/plucking the vellus hairs that grow there and hope for the best. I would still rather have good brow and lash gains than to lose it all because of some hair that started growing in weird areas + it's no where near as bad as the dude I posted (at least not yet, too early to tell).

i got them and they take like 3 weeks to grow tbh nothing serious all it takes to shave it but i guess its only on high amount of minox im taking 6 drops of topical oral minox

i got them and they take like 3 weeks to grow tbh nothing serious all it takes to shave it but i guess its only on high amount of minox im taking 6 drops of topical oral minox
I don't even take topical orally. Maybe I should so I can see what it's like to be an ape jfl.