question regarding macronutrient percentages

D

Deleted member 8699

Kraken
what macronutrient percentages are optimal for getting hollowed cheeks and an overall low bfp (like 9-10%)? i currently have like 45% carbs 35% protein and 20% fat. is that good?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
That's a good macro ratio but hollow cheeks are more dependent on your underlying facial structure

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8699 and 1 other person
That's a good macro ratio but hollow cheeks are more dependent on your underlying facial structure
i'm not worrying about that, even when i was bloated my zygos were visible. just wanted to know if percentages are ok

• +1
would you suggest lowering fat to around 15%?

• +1
i'm not worrying about that, even when i was bloated my zygos were visible. just wanted to know if percentages are ok
The percentages are good, exercising and intermittent fasting will help you lost weight on top of a caloric deficit
would you suggest lowering fat to around 15%?
10% tbh

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 8699
Hollow cheeks depend on a variety of factors: genetics, body fat percentage, diet, etc. Macro percentages imo are not important for reaching this goal, however. Your main focus should be on decreasing body fat levels. This can be best done using a caloric deficit. (not macros) Other methods can be used as well, such as: keto, OMAD, etc.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 4387
macro percentage is utterly useless

get 120g Proteins, avoid PUFA especially Linoleic Acid and get 5g Potassium or more

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6873
macro percentage is utterly useless

get 120g Proteins, avoid PUFA especially Linoleic Acid and get 5g Potassium or more
What about carbs?
I hear some people say they're bad for getting hollow cheeks and others say they barely affect you

The percentages are good, exercising and intermittent fasting will help you lost weight on top of a caloric deficit

10% tbh
fffffffuck bro what can you possibly eat to get like 10%? basically everything seems to contain fat to some extent
if it helps, i was bloated throughout highschool and went into starve mode to lose weight (that was the phase where my cheeks sort of started to hollow out but because of bad nutrition and lack of muscle i was skinnyfat, so still had some sort of fat). now im dyel lanklet and planning to bulk while also weightlifting but i want to pay attention to fat intake. literally everything seems to have a fuck ton of fat, is bulking while maintainin low bpf even possible?

• +1
fffffffuck bro what can you possibly eat to get like 10%? basically everything seems to contain fat to some extent
if it helps, i was bloated throughout highschool and went into starve mode to lose weight (that was the phase where my cheeks sort of started to hollow out but because of bad nutrition and lack of muscle i was skinnyfat, so still had some sort of fat). now im dyel lanklet and planning to bulk while also weightlifting but i want to pay attention to fat intake. literally everything seems to have a fuck ton of fat, is bulking while maintainin low bpf even possible?
Nah bulking will cause fat gain, it's either bulking or hollow cheeks tbh you can't have both unless you have exemplary facial structure

Fat as a macro itself doesn't cause weight gain, otherwise things like the ketogenic diet wouldn't be so effective

But if you eat enough fatty foods it'll take you out of a caloric deficit - that's the only reason to limit it

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 8699
Nah bulking will cause fat gain, it's either bulking or hollow cheeks tbh you can't have both unless you have exemplary facial structure

Fat as a macro itself doesn't cause weight gain, otherwise things like the ketogenic diet wouldn't be so effective

But if you eat enough fatty foods it'll take you out of a caloric deficit - that's the only reason to limit it
thanks man, appreciate it

• +1
What about carbs?
I hear some people say they're bad for getting hollow cheeks and others say they barely affect you
I dont concern myself with "hollow cheeks"

most care about carbs due to insulin but the potassium I mentioned will handle all carbs easily regarding insulin sensitivity and GH/IGF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
what the fuck do you want

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
I dont concern myself with "hollow cheeks"

most care about carbs due to insulin but the potassium I mentioned will handle all carbs easily regarding insulin sensitivity and GH/IGF
Thanks for the advice man!
Would getting 5g of potassium be possible through food insteas of supps?

Thanks for the advice man!
Would getting 5g of potassium be possible through food insteas of supps?
it is easily possible through food but the foods high in potassium are vastly foreign to normal western diet
I get 6g with diet and soon will supplement also but I do not want that people become dependant upon my advices

get 2 g sodium also, not less
potassium ideally needs to be thrice as high, as much as you can handle

it will keep K / Na balance, electrolytes, hydration, blood pressure, Insulin (sensitivity), GH and IGF production/conversion

potassium-igf-growth-hormone-muscle-1.gif
potassium-igf-1.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6400
it is easily possible through food but the foods high in potassium are vastly foreign to normal western diet
I get 6g with diet and soon will supplement also but I do not want that people become dependant upon my advices

get 2 g sodium also, not less
potassium ideally needs to be thrice as high, as much as you can handle

it will keep K / Na balance, electrolytes, hydration, blood pressure, Insulin (sensitivity), GH and IGF production/conversion

potassium-igf-growth-hormone-muscle-1.gif
potassium-igf-1.gif
Holy fuck. Thanks so much for the info man!
My only foods that have potassium in them right now are
Potatoes
Dark chocolate (95% so no sugary crap)
And bananas.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Holy fuck. Thanks so much for the info man!
My only foods that have potassium in them right now are
Potatoes
Dark chocolate (95% so no sugary crap)
And bananas.

Do you have any other suggestions?
dark chocolate is good due to stearic acid aswell
pone.0104083.g002.jpg

TBF = Total Body Fat, TBLM = Total Body Lean Mass

stearic acid, long.chain saturated fat was more effective in reducing bodyfat than low fat diet
Although this study was done in mice

I drink 2litres unpasteurized (raw) milk a day, so I can not really give you realistic food recommendation

also, cut out potatoes. It is just my gut-feeling but I think starches do not well for you

dark chocolate is good due to stearic acid aswell
pone.0104083.g002.jpg

TBF = Total Body Fat, TBLM = Total Body Lean Mass

stearic acid, long.chain saturated fat was more effective in reducing bodyfat than low fat diet
Although this study was done in mice

I drink 2litres unpasteurized (raw) milk a day, so I can not really give you realistic food recommendation

also, cut out potatoes. It is just my gut-feeling but I think starches do not well for you
how do you stay in a deficit with all the milk

this is the milk only