Question regarding social media for "NtMaXxInG"

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

Choose better parents next life
so I may finally get hired as a bouncer soon, someone I know knows a a guy who owns a club yk the rest, and I want to become more NT, social media is basically like your work experience on a CV or resume, and so the question is, is would it be beneficial to grind out, or somehow automate a fuck ton of snap score to signal being more NT ?

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and org3cel.RR
so I may finally get hired as a bouncer soon, someone I know knows a a guy who owns a club yk the rest, and I want to become more NT, social media is basically like your work experience on a CV or resume, and so the question is, is would it be beneficial to grind out, or somehow automate a fuck ton of snap score to signal being more NT ?
i dont think it would make a big difference having a higher score on snap but go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, qazw and GabachoCopium
get more followers on insta and have a snap score ideally above 1000.

for posts, you dont really need to have any posts on insta tbh. Maybe post a pic of you and your buddies or something at an event or something that makes your life look interesting than what it really is, let's face it no chick wants to see a pic of a 6'5 guy browsing .org in his free time :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

shit, i thought normies cared about it
they do, they fr care bout this shit

get a high snap score but imo a nt instagram account is much more important,
buy some followers and post some nt storys, follow people around ur city
get over 100k snapscore and a nt instagram acc and u should be good

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium

for posts, you dont really need to have any posts on insta tbh. Maybe post a pic of you and your buddies or something at an event or something that makes your life look interesting than what it really is, let's face it no chick wants to see a pic of a 6'5 guy browsing .org in his free time :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
fuck broo its jova

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

for posts, you dont really need to have any posts on insta tbh.
u should have over 100k snapscore and nt story highlights on ig is enough

u should have over 100k snapscore and nt story highlights on ig is enough
1k+ is enough from what ive seen, normies always switch accounts

shit, i thought normies cared about it
What is your snapscore at the moment? If it's really low normies will assume you're an autistic outcast

What is your snapscore at the moment? If it's really low normies will assume you're an autistic outcast
when i had snapchat, 5 years ago, it was around 11k ish

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman

ADONISSSS

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
snapchat is for faggots (my snapscore is about 150k)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and 6PSLcel
when i had snapchat, 5 years ago, it was around 11k ish
Not that bad. I feel like anything under 10k seems kind of non nt but past that it doesn't matter that much

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Buying insta followers and having like 5 permanent stories and a nice profile pic is the most nt thing ever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Satariel and lestoa
ADONISSSS
of course. A masculine man like thyself knows how to slay anasthesias and beckies. It's my duty as the leader of the tribe i have to guide the uninformed and spring chickens on what to do.

anything less than about 50k shows that you simply arent snapping enough people
i had these girls and dudes (imagine the gayness) add me and send daily snaps
each of them sends like 15 snaps day, holy jobless

of course. A masculine man like thyself knows how to slay anasthesias and beckies. It's my duty as the leader of the tribe i have to guide the uninformed and spring chickens on what to do.
Im ignore adding you sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
i dont think it would make a big difference having a higher score on snap but go ahead
imagine taking advice on NTmaxxing from someone with a ramirez profile pic on a site called looksmax.org :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, HighTierSubhuman and looksmaxxing223
damn i fucking hate nt's

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
i've got 1:6 following to followers ratio on instagram
Nice bro thats good, remeber to do not follow celebreties that are women, women tend to get jealous of that for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Outerz14 and 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Outerz14, ascendedchad and 1 other person