Question to "based" ones

Im trolling, I dont actually hate women. Im just truecel:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Try to escape it or accept it and be a little cuck sitting in your room, dont even dare fighting it just suffer

Yes
And glorify it , make kids dream to become a cop just like in ussr
Do you want big state?
No. Ugly males will be a crime group almost, those who can't betabux or accept nature.
Don't you know that already label incels as terrorists, that's whalers the truth at
How could that work when female selection deems most men below average looks?

There won't be any men to actually run society.

Do you want big state?

How could that work when female selection deems most men below average looks?

There won't be any men to actually run society.
Woman can run society too and males can betabux too

What big state? Wdym?

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Yeah I don’t think anyone should go out of their way to bully trans people or anything but I also don’t think it’s my job to go out of my way to make them feel extra comfortable. Dave Chapelle put it nicely, “I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?”

I agree with the ugly males not deserving pussy tbh, if the hoes don’t want you that’s just nature so either accept it or be ruthless about improving your value or perceived value until they do want you. There’s so many tools at people’s disposal with surgeries and gyms and potential to scheme online and shit. If you aren’t good looking you have to be ruthless and clever that’s just life.

“He who would live must fight. He who doesn't wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist.”
- famous Austrian painter
Ugly men should not be forced to participate then either it can't be both ways just forcing men into slavery while they can't even have basic biological needs fufilled.

Either subsidise prostitution or let half of men go to an island by themselves if they wish.

What big state? Wdym?
No women can't do those jobs stop lying to yourself. They lack the strength and resilience of men do you really think there would ever be an influx of female mechanics, warehouse workers, truck drivers, scaffolds, bricklayers, linemen, infantry the list is endless, women are biologically not suited for these jobs regardless of how much feminism you push.

What big state? Wdym?
Big government vs. Small communities governed largely by themselves [how nature intended]

No women can't do those jobs stop lying to yourself. They lack the strength and resilience of men do you really think there would ever be an influx of female mechanics, warehouse workers, truck drivers, scaffolds, bricklayers, linemen, infantry the list is endless, women are biologically not suited for these jobs regardless of how much feminism you push.
Yes males should work more physical jobs but woman might be better presidents or leaders of a company Lol
Good nurses

We need equality

Big government vs. Small communities governed largely by themselves [how nature intended]
Oh, im for big government with both hands

i fully support it because it means more money for me

brb changing my enterprise's logo's thousands of times to appeal to more people and make 2000% gains

thx, i'll make you feel special so you consoom before i rip you apart

I hate this forum now

You win.

PSL is unbearable LARP
Patient A: Do you keep your mutt shaved, trimmed, or you just don't care anymore?

i fully support it because it means more money for me

brb changing my enterprise's logo's thousands of times to appeal to more people and make 2000% gains

thx, i'll make you feel special so you consoom before i rip you apart
I dont know who you are

Yes males should work more physical jobs but woman might be better presidents or leaders of a company Lol
Good nurses

We need equality
Well the vast majority of men working these jobs are below female looks threshold. You won't have any men left in your fantasy.

Well the vast majority of men working these jobs are below female looks threshold. You won't have any men left in your fantasy.
They will work and come home to their wife's fucking a good looking guy and should accept it in one form or another
Its ok, im ded srs. If nature says that

Good nurses

We need equality
Equality for who? Because what you're advocating is not equality for at least half of the male pop.

They will work and come home to their wife's fucking a good looking guy and should accept it in one form or another
Its ok, im ded srs. If nature says that
"We need equality"

Equality for who? Because what you're advocating is not equality for at least half of the male pop.
Woman should not date or marry unattractive guy unless he bucks for her, society gives him opportunity to get money or status to get a woman
Otherwise he loses and joins incels aka terrorists

Woman should not date or marry unattractive guy unless he bucks for her, society gives him opportunity to get money or status to get a woman
Otherwise he loses and joins incels aka terrorists
What evolutionary merit do facial aesthetics provide? These are joke takes, "society" barely gives unattractive men opportunities to create wealth let alone status hahaha? Unattractive men are already the most oppressed group!

Then another contradiction is you want men to betabux for females that have the same rights in the workplace as them, earn more money before they get pregnant, outperform them academically and have all their biological needs met. There simply won't be any men in your fantasy land.

Ugly men should not be forced to participate then either it can't be both ways just forcing men into slavery while they can't even have basic biological needs fufilled.

Either subsidise prostitution or let half of men go to an island by themselves if they wish.
Why should men get free resources just cause women don’t want them? Just be frugal and participate the least amount necessary to survive. And what’s stopping men from going to an island by themselves now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
What evolutionary merit do facial aesthetics provide? These are joke takes, "society" barely gives unattractive men opportunities to create wealth let alone status hahaha? Unattractive men are already the most oppressed group!

Then another contradiction is you want men to betabux for females that have the same rights in the workplace as them, earn more money before they get pregnant, outperform them academically and have all their biological needs met. There simply won't be any men in your fantasy land.
There will be men in my land
Purpose of life is aesthetics and pleasure
Ugly males don't deserve females to purely live them. That's it

Why should men get free resources just cause women don’t want them? Just be frugal and participate the least amount necessary to survive. And what’s stopping men from going to an island by themselves now?
Subsidised does not mean free. Food and shelter is also subsidised for those who can not afford it. There's no islands you can inhabit, look it up.

Subsidised does not mean free. Food and shelter is also subsidised for those who can not afford it. There's no islands you can inhabit, look it up.
Females should have equal rights with little more advantages

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
There will be men in my land
Purpose of life is aesthetics and pleasure
Ugly males don't deserve females to purely live them. That's it
You want to elimate at least of 60% of men from society, it won't last a day.

When you said ugly men should not be forced to participate I thought you were saying you shouldn’t have to work to make ends meet if you’re ugly

When you said ugly men should not be forced to participate I thought you were saying you shouldn’t have to work to make ends meet if you’re ugly
Change to brain from arthur. you seem smart as fuck nigga :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
No, I mean not paying taxes or providing services and it's a false equivalence to ask why men don't drop out now, sub8 men don't have it as bad atm as Thomson is describing.

No, I mean not paying taxes or providing services and it's a false equivalence to ask why men don't drop out now, sub8 men don't have it as bad atm as Thomson is describing.
Males should drop some rights to make it 50/50

Males should drop some rights to make it 50/50
Haha maybe the West should adopt this mindset and they can deal with all their enemies caging at a foid military thinking they can defend a country.

Haha maybe the West should adopt this mindset and they can deal with all their enemies caging at a foid military thinking they can defend a country.
Males should die at war

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner
Well in your fantasy most of them have joined a terrorist organisation.
Not most
Little part
And they can force their aggression to something good aka fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan fighting against barbarians

Not most
Little part
And they can force their aggression to something good aka fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan fighting against barbarians
Okc rating curve1

Most. Just fight for Mossad and not against the people that oppressed you theory.

Patient A: Do you keep your mutt shaved, trimmed, or you just don't care anymore?
You are just some weird unfunny 15 year old kid and your youtube channel screams it out loud.

Onto my ignore list

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You are just some weird unfunny 15 year old kid and your youtube channel screams it out loud.

Onto my ignore list
Ugh, cringe. Larping me as a 15-year-old creepy kid?? I cringe too long.

@Thompsonz
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Harold O'brien

84810610 BE42 4784 85FD E790DE61BFBE

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 18603

Users who are viewing this thread

Back