Question to everyone who is low bodyfat here

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Do you count calories to maintain it?

No, I’m just so used to eating 1500 I just know how much I need to eat. You get used to it.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
No, I’m just so used to eating 1500 I just know how much I need to eat. You get used to it.
How do you eat in a deficit everyday tho? wouldnt u legit die eventually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., datboijj, gamma and 1 other person
Do you have a low appetite naturally?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Just work out or play outside or something

Do you have a low appetite naturally?
No, I only do it for a few months then eat maintenance. Cheat day every week as well. Lots of tea and coffee

I count everything and measure everything like gum and things like mustard etc

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
No, I only do it for a few months then eat maintenance. Cheat day every week as well. Lots of tea and coffee
Yeah i do a cheat day aswell to keep my sanity. so far no issues doing it at all. no weight gain, worse case scenario i had one day when i had a 3 day weekend of eating shit with my boys i just maintained after eating in a deficit after. what is your maintenence just curious? i've been losing 1 pound a week at 1300, not really doing much activity, sedentary, gym 3x, im guessing mine is like 1900-2000 gonna test it out soon. wouldnt have a problem counting calories to maintain though.

• +1
Yeah i do a cheat day aswell to keep my sanity. so far no issues doing it at all. no weight gain, worse case scenario i had one day when i had a 3 day weekend of eating shit with my boys i just maintained after eating in a deficit after. what is your maintenence just curious? i've been losing 1 pound a week at 1300, not really doing much activity, sedentary, gym 3x, im guessing mine is like 1900-2000 gonna test it out soon. wouldnt have a problem counting calories to maintain though.
Like 2300 is my maintenance, I don’t keep track of weight tbf I just base my results on the leaness of my face. I don’t do cardio either. I mostly eat shit food tbh, it doesn’t matter if your having cheat days a lot it happens, just make sure ur eating high protein. Don’t eat McDonald’s 7 days a week and you’ll be good. Fasting is key also, I don’t eat from 9 at night till 3 in the afternoon.

Like 2300 is my maintenance, I don’t keep track of weight tbf I just base my results on the leaness of my face. I don’t do cardio either. I mostly eat shit food tbh, it doesn’t matter if your having cheat days a lot it happens, just make sure ur eating high protein. Don’t eat McDonald’s 7 days a week and you’ll be good. Fasting is key also, I don’t eat from 9 at night till 3 in the afternoon.
Do you eat high protien everyday to maintain your muscle? or does it not matter? or do u just eat high protien to stay full?

• +1
Do you eat high protien everyday to maintain your muscle? or does it not matter? or do u just eat high protien to stay full?
Both.

• +1
gotcha, how much do u shoot for? i do 0.8 per pound and been having great results. i'm sure i could do 0.7 per pound ngl.

• +1
gotcha, how much do u shoot for? i do 0.8 per pound and been having great results. i'm sure i could do 0.7 per pound ngl.
Same tbh, sometimes I get lazy so like 0.5-1

Same tbh, sometimes I get lazy so like 0.5-1
Hell yeah, thats good to know you've done that low and haven't lost any muscle, gonna try 0.5 on my resting days for sure. i only go to the gym 3x a week

• +1
Hell yeah, thats good to know you've done that low and haven't lost any muscle, gonna try 0.5 on my resting days for sure. i only go to the gym 3x a week
It’s all to do with knowing ur body tbh, I’m not a muscular guy tbh just shoulders and biceps, when I lean down I get abs. Just make sure you don’t autschwitz max.

• +1
Losing muscle on low cals is a meme as long as you get your protein in. This is after 3 straight weeks of 1,000 cals , 150 G protein a day with barely any excerise

Attachments

• C6DB176E-4BB3-4410-8401-0210768856C7.jpeg
    C6DB176E-4BB3-4410-8401-0210768856C7.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 11963 and 2 others
Losing muscle on low cals is a meme. This is after 3 straight weeks of 1,000 cals , 150 G protein a day with barely any excerise
It is for sure. Looking good, by barely excercise do you mean u barely go to the gym?

• +1
Reactions: delta7
It is for sure. Looking good, by barely excercise do you mean u barely go to the gym?

No gym. Just pullups, push-ups, and abs like once a week lol. Diet is the only thing that matters

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and Hozay
No gym. Just pullups, push-ups, and abs like once a week lol. Diet is the only thing that matters
you ever gone lower protien than that?

I'll for sure be doing those when im on vacation. thanks for the advice brother

• +1
just be ectomorph theory @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I never count calories but have been restricting my carb intake to 40 g a day

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
you ever gone lower protien than that?

ive done a week where I averaged about 714 calories a day with like 40 G protein to see what would happen. U end up becoming a little skinnyfat. But muscle memory + high protein will fix your body back once you go back to normal. For me at least, I just think high protein mogs low protein

• +1
ive done a week where I averaged about 714 calories a day with like 40 G protein to see what would happen. U end up becoming a little skinnyfat. But muscle memory + high protein will fix your body back once you go back to normal. For me at least, I just think high protein mogs low protein
yeah 714 for sure is too low. i remember before i started dieting correctly i was eating around that low everyday. i lost muscle and didn't even lose fat that much, it was terrible. looked like shit. 1000-15000 cals with high protien mogs

• Love it
yeah 714 for sure is too low. i remember before i started dieting correctly i was eating around that low everyday. i lost muscle and didn't even lose fat that much, it was terrible. looked like shit. 1000-15000 cals with high protien mogs

cutting is gay so I just accept that I’m gonna have to suffer and not eat useless calories during that period. I mostly cut on flavorless protein pancakes like this + chicken breast with no condiments and just water as the only meal of the day lol

Attachments

• FCF55B2F-C130-4305-8449-95D4F62AF37C.jpeg
    FCF55B2F-C130-4305-8449-95D4F62AF37C.jpeg
    691.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 6A55D87A-F3DB-40AB-AE06-BE207E069633.jpeg
    6A55D87A-F3DB-40AB-AE06-BE207E069633.jpeg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
  • +1
need to go back being fruitarian
felt high everyday, and teeth were white af
and weight dropped like it was a wet suit

cutting is gay so I just accept that I’m gonna have to suffer and not eat useless calories during that period. I mostly cut on flavorless protein pancakes like this + chicken breast with no condiments and just water as the only meal of the day lol
recipe bro

recipe bro

• 150 g Whey Protein: 540 calories, 90 g protein

• 300 g Egg Whites: 163 calories, 33 g protein

• 112 g Keto Bread ( 4 slices) : 160 cals, 20 g protein

• Baking Powder

• Stevia sugar

After that, just top it off with some Greek protein yogurt for the rest of your calories and you’re left with about:

1,000 calories, 150 g+ protein

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
No once i hit like 25-26 i started getting super lean. It's strickly a testosterone/cortisol thing. All hormones.
Good luck figuring out the puzzle

• Hmm...
No once i hit like 25-26 i started getting super lean. It's strickly a testosterone/cortisol thing. All hormones.
Good luck figuring out the puzzle
Bruh you started getting super lean because you dont eat that much and because you work out sometimes. What are you talking about lol

Never counted calories only bad foods,like if I ate 1 bad meal or 2 (my limit it usually 1 per day)

I just eat as much vegetables +tuna +nuts till I'm full over and over.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and volcelfatcel
• 150 g Whey Protein: 540 calories, 90 g protein

• 300 g Egg Whites: 163 calories, 33 g protein

• 112 g Keto Bread ( 4 slices) : 160 cals, 20 g protein

• Baking Powder

• Stevia sugar

After that, just top it off with some Greek protein yogurt for the rest of your calories and you’re left with about:

1,000 calories, 150 g+ protein
thanks bro, i will make it tomorro lol

• Love it
You gotta fast Bro. I don’t count calories cause I don’t got enough time to eat in a day. I’m always on go. I’ve been hungry for 2 years dawg. Instead of food I feed that hunger with consistent pussy and putting money in my bag

If you natty and don’t have 10 years of weight lifting experience you will never lose fat and “keep muscle”. Unless you have top tier genetics or you are on gear. You have to fast. Abs are made in the kitchen. Try to eat nutritious food, do what feels right.

no. that's gay. eat meat, liver, oysters, fatty stuff to keep you full.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
What's your height and weight Bhai? My BMR is 1900, my lifestyle adjusted is 2700, I try to stick to 1900 5 days a week,then 2 cheat days

they did it wrong unironically
the body is not ready for unsupplemented fruitarianism needs time
and fruitarians are known or not drinking water low iq af
Thats why i will call myself a "SAVREN"
so i don't get associated with these retards

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
they did it wrong unironically
the body is not ready for unsupplemented fruitarianism needs time
and fruitarians are known or not drinking water low iq af
Thats why i will call myself a "SAVREN"
so i don't get associated with these retards
these men are mallnourished.
they looks like concentration camp levels. They should get some fats, carbs, and proteins.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
these men are mallnourished.
they looks like concentration camp levels. They should get some fats, carbs, and proteins.
no they just need to go to costa rica and fast with Loren lockman
and mew