Question to K2 MK4 users

C

chadthundercuck

Bronze
Did you guys notice any benefits like Improved sleep, better hair quality and craniofacial development like most users here claim ? be honest

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Did you guys notice any benefits like Improved sleep, better hair quality and craniofacial development like most users here claim ? be honest
I did it and I didn't notice anything. I was doing it for height though. Vitamin K2 MK-4 compliments HGH/IGF-1. It won't help you grow taller but it'll help you grow faster if you're growing already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
My head circumference increased, my ribcage too, my height increased 3 cm at 19.5 y/o and my biacromial breadth increased 2 cm, jaw got a little wider and chin a little taller, my zygos and facial width increased a noticable amount. but I was mega dosing 200 mg/ per day for months. I could write a thread about my experience with it. Its very expensive but for me it worked really well.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, tonyefferoma, CyprusGD and 6 others
I did it and I didn't notice anything. I was doing it for height though. Vitamin K2 MK-4 compliments HGH/IGF-1. It won't help you grow taller but it'll help you grow faster if you're growing already.

My head circumference increased, my ribcage too, my height increased 3 cm at 19.5 y/o and my biacromial breadth increased 2 cm, jaw got a little wider and chin a little taller, my zygos and facial width increased a noticable amount. but I was mega dosing 200 mg/ per day for months. I could write a thread about my experience with it. Its very expensive but for me it worked really well.
200 mg how are you still alive :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and mfk
200 mg how are you still alive :feelshehe:
i'M NOT ALIVE!!:woke: You just need to get your body used to it slowly, soanyone reading this: start with 15 mg and work your way up otherwise your estrogen will crash and Iif you are unlucky u can get hypercalcemia and literally die.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
i'M NOT ALIVE!!:woke: You just need to get your body used to it slowly, soanyone reading this: start with 15 mg and work your way up otherwise your estrogen will crash and Iif you are unlucky u can get hypercalcemia and literally die.
Does your face look ogre now?

yea my cheekbones became more prominent def. am taking it for height tho

I used 800mcg which is something like 500% RDI(?) for a few months with K2 rich cheese such as Port salut daily.
I know this dose is alot smaller than people who megadose like 15mg (15000mcg) but I already noticed something with this amount.
Sadly none of it involved drastic changes to my craniofacial bone mass. First thing I noticed was increased hair shedding (1-2 hairs everytime I ran my hand through my scalp).

Another was that theres a lot less popping sounds when I do my coping routine of pressing against my soft palate with thumbs. (Maybe my sutures are alot stronger now and require more force?)

I used 800mcg which is something like 500% RDI(?) for a few months with K2 rich cheese such as Port salut daily.
I know this dose is alot smaller than people who megadose like 15mg (15000mcg) but I already noticed something with this amount.
Sadly none of it involved drastic changes to my craniofacial bone mass. First thing I noticed was increased hair shedding (1-2 hairs everytime I ran my hand through my scalp).

Another was that theres a lot less popping sounds when I do my coping routine of pressing against my soft palate with thumbs. (Maybe my sutures are alot stronger now and require more force?)
I thought k2 was good for hair manly even claiming reversal of some hair loss and balding maybe something else could have triggered that

I thought k2 was good for hair manly even claiming reversal of some hair loss and balding maybe something else could have triggered that
Yeah I guess its plausible if the research suggests that. These are just what I personally noticed during my 2,5 month trial with K2. Could be something else ofc:owo:

No but it's kinda wide i think i measured it at 17 cm biozygomatic breadth.
How much did your head circumference increase by?

No idea how much it helped me, I megadosed it with vit D and calcium pre and post surgery.

Post surgery my surgeon said how my jawbone was "massive and hard" apparaently he had troubles cutting through it. Idk how true that is, but the surgery did last an hour longer than it was planned.

No idea what you can take away from this, just thought it would be interesting to mention.

Might have had some bone gains and hair gains. My hair was definitely top tier while I was using it as well as my face in general became wider and cheekbones popped out a little bit. But this could have been a combination of SARPE + hard mewing while healing/expanding + megadosing vit D + K + calcium.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ChristianChad and Deleted member 20631
No idea how much it helped me, I megadosed it with vit D and calcium pre and post surgery.

Post surgery my surgeon said how my jawbone was "massive and hard" apparaently he had troubles cutting through it. Idk how true that is, but the surgery did last an hour longer than it was planned.

No idea what you can take away from this, just thought it would be interesting to mention.

Might have had some bone gains and hair gains. My hair was definitely top tier while I was using it as well as my face in general became wider and cheekbones popped out a little bit. But this could have been a combination of SARPE + hard mewing while healing/expanding + megadosing vit D + K + calcium.
what dosages were you taking of D3 and how much calcium ?

i only take it because i take vit d

are you fucking retarded? holy shit make a thread asap

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad
I have some k2 mk4 laying around but i figured its cope

But agter reading these threads I may have to try it out for myself :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ErbCel
Did you notice any frame (shoulder width) growth and penis growth

What were the doses you were talking everyday

well I'm oldcel and my dosage was fairly conservative but I did not notice a lot of change. maybe frame improved slightly idk :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Lawton88
Wow nigga I don't wanna have a big skull disproportionate to my body