Kraken
How often do women approach you???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Loveland, slavicpsycho and 3 others
pat me

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Deleted member 60051, arab_chink and 6 others
i’m on the lower side it only happens at the start or end of a semester(uni)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, slavicpsycho and MaghrebGator
bitch slap GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Clqs, Deleted member 60051 and 7 others
Whenever I go out I get IOIs. Women very rarely approach. They'll give you IOIs and expect you to follow up on it. I'm sure they might just approach Chad but HTNs get iois for the most part.

I've been approached by women maybe under 15 times in my life (cant remember tbh but this seems like a good estimate.) A lot of them were the result of extended eye contact. Only a handful of those times did a women just literally randomly approach me out of the blue.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, BoredPrince, VivaCristoRey and 3 others
women approach MTNs too. literally just dont be truecel is the only legit theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, MaghrebGator and Allornothing
women rarely approach

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, yeeyeeslayer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Women give signs and make openings, but they do not approach

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, try2beme, tombradylover and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and slavicpsycho
They call anything "signs" nowadays
Hes right they do give signs and signals its on the guy to approach. Only when women get alcohol in their system is when they approach more

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and poopoohead
approached twice by mtbs in school :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, sub5c3l and slavicpsycho
I'm neither, still get approached pretty much every week several times.

only younger women don't approach, they're always like 25-30, but I'm 31 so I don't expect or care for that either.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Loveland

only younger women don't approach, they're always like 25-30, but I'm 31 so I don't expect or care for that either.
Well it's a wrap, sounds like it's over for me.

Pleasure to meet you people

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
We need to define well approached tbh :feelsping:
approach. They come up to you and start talking to you outta nowhere and/or possibly ask for your number or a kiss at end of convo. This has happened to me maybe 2-3 times where girl comes up to me and directly asks for my number or a kiss. Always it happened during nights out drinking and partying like at bars or clubs. Even though I'm not chad my chad friends agree and have same experience that girls rarely approach

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
Women dont approach they give signals. There was one time on a school trip were this one girl was giving me strong eye contact and always staring at me, I didnt approach because she was mid ngl but after the trip was over she messaged my friend asking for my snap.

But to answer ur question I got approached 7 times in total but I get signs almost every other day.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MaghrebGator
approach. They come up to you and start talking to you outta nowhere and/or possibly ask for your number or a kiss at end of convo. This has happened to me maybe 2-3 times where girl comes up to me and directly asks for my number or a kiss. Always it happened during nights out drinking and partying like at bars or clubs.
This doesn't count nigga it's like going to a football stadium and acting as if it was your merit to find a ball in the pitch
Even though I'm not chad my chad friends agree and have same experience that girls rarely approach
Phew!

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Narcissus🥀, Clqs and 4 others
This doesn't count nigga it's like going to a football stadium and acting as if it was your merit to find a ball in the pitch

Phew!
Nigga who cares about "approaches" if u don't get something out of it?? Faggot niger if u get "approached" and the girl doesn't ask for number or makeouts then u still have to do all the work and initiate so is that something we really gonna count?? gay asf nigga

That’s cuz ur a chad right

How often do women approach you???
Never, girls only approach chad. I have had sheboons "accidentally" bump into me at the dining halls though.

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Never, girls only approach chad. I have had sheboons "accidentally" bump into me at the dining halls though.
And you are 6'7 brother :feelsahh:

That’s cuz ur a chad right
been told it's just because I look extremely friendly, everyone always starts talking to me for some reason, it's not just women either.

I know people that look far better than me that never get approached, they just don't have that factor that makes people at ease.

been told it's just because I look extremely friendly, everyone always starts talking to me for some reason, it's not just women either.

I know people that look far better than me that never get approached, they just don't have that factor that makes people at ease.
ur probably high trust

in an odd way, I have a mix of hyper masculine features and more feminine ones.
So how many calories in the English breakfast I tagged u in 😂

Idk im strong Ltn

Cold approachs are rare, but in clubs they do when they are drunk, stacies will rarely do it though why would they ?

You could say I have had HTN appeal before acne, and I got approached 3 times overall. I'm 16 and I rarely go out tho.

• +1

Your face must be very high trust
It's over for u

Your face must be very high trust
It's over for u
Low trust faces are such a PSL meme. Women will only ever wanna meet you in public places off dating apps if you have a low trust face. They'll meet you wherever if you look high trust.

M-muh low trust face is such a BS cope for being ugly.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 3links2
not htn but I've been approach several times. usually happens once every other week. I get compliments on a daily basis though.

• +1
not htn but I've been approach several times. usually happens once every other week. I get compliments on a daily basis though.
Look at this @InnerVoid
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid