Question to religious cels

T

The Grinch

1. How do you deal with the fact that your god always let you down at your lowest and never even bothered to answer a single prayer?

2. Does that harm your relationship with him, since the love is obviously one-sided, because you worship him and get absolutely nothing in return and he doesen’t seem to give a flying fuck about your existence?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, ChadL1te, shia.jihadist and 2 others
1. How do you deal with the fact that your god always let you down at your lowest and never even bothered to answer a single prayer?

2. Does that harm your relationship with him, since the love is obviously one-sided, because you worship him and get absolutely nothing in return and he doesen’t seem to give a flying fuck about your existence?
IMG 4717

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and The Grinch

1. God answers what he wills and he has answered many of my prayers.

2. "nothing in return" nigga never heard of eternal life in paradise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, silencio, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Got an example?

You sure an eternal paradise exists? There’s no proof for that lol just some letters on a book, written by the hands of people
I prayed for 10 MILLION BUCKS :feelsgah: (Bazinga!) and they spawned in in front of me

The Quran is the word of God not the word of men.

1. God answers what he wills and he has answered many of my prayers.

2. "nothing in return" nigga never heard of eternal life in paradise
1. Cope
2. Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Just follow what you think is right, don't do harm, do good deeds & you're set.

Muh this religion muh that religion. Huge waste of time. I'd rather spend time watching Tom and Jerry than to invest into religious debates/arguments.

The Quran is the word of God not the word of men.
That’s what they say, but there’s no proof for that claim. I could write a book too and claim it’s the word of Santa Claus and if you don’t believe me you will go to hell. It’s the same level of proof :lul:

Skydaddy doesn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Not at all, He answered some of my difficult prayers to achieve like saving a loved being from death until still today when the doctor told us he had 2 days or saving me in general from uncomfortable situations that would have ashamed me.

In Islam we believe that prayers are answered 3 ways, Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There is no Muslim who calls upon Allah, without sin or cutting family ties, but that Allah will give him one of three answers: He will quickly fulfill his supplication, He will store it for him in the Hereafter, or He will divert an evil from him similar to it.” They said, “In that case we will ask for more.” The Prophet said, “Allah has even more.”

Whatever of these 3 ways happens is good, and a good muslim wishes more for the third one than anyone of the others
I get everything in return. I have never made hard drugs, never drank alcohol, never had serious problems, never have been scared of dying myself (I could get cancer and i wouldn't care as it happened several times when i got other life or death situations), always have been more brave than other people around me because of my emaan in doing crazy stuff, everyone in my street and family loves me and everyone i know speaks good about me, i avoid bad people and i almost never suffered betrayals, i have never felt i threw a day to the trash can just because the 5 prayers make me feel complete, i have ADHD yet still thanks to the discipline learned by Islam making me wake up everyday for Fajr prayer or fasting for Ramadan it has helped me not to be a fat slob who complains always, if something harsh happens to me i don't just give up or believe it's meaningless and that helps me a lot on not getting desperated on difficult situations, if someone in my family dies like my grandfather when i spent my entire teenage years living with him i didn't feel desperate or bad and i didn't shed a single tear because he died while going to pray Fajr and knew that's the way he wanted it, if someone hurts me i take it as Allah cleansing my sins and if someone good happens to me i take it gratefully and always remember him, my best moments in life i have always remembered Allah and made prostration or prayed 2 rak'ahs or made more dua'a and dhikr, so my best moments are always connected to Him, etc. Im an incel and i know without a shadow of a doubt that if i wanted i could go tomorrow to a mountain in Morocco and get married within a week or even less and that by itself is thanks to Islamic culture, and inceldom is my biggest problem yet thanks to Islam i could solve it without a problem, i'm just picky.

I have been blessed in ways i can't count and Allah said it Himself (Interpretation of the meaning): "If you tried to count Allah’s blessings, you would never be able to number them. Surely Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, MA_ascender, shia.jihadist and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: The Grinch and shia.jihadist
Not at all, He answered some of my difficult prayers to achieve like saving a loved being from death until still today when the doctor told us he had 2
I get everything in return. I have never made hard drugs, never drank alcohol, never had serious problems, never have been scared of dying myself (I could get cancer and i wouldn't care as it happened several times when i got other life or death situations), always have been more brave than other people around me because of my emaan in doing crazy stuff, everyone in my street and family loves me and everyone i know speaks good about me, i avoid bad people and i almost never suffered betrayals, i have never felt i threw a day to the trash can just because the 5 prayers make me feel complete, i have ADHD yet still thanks to the discipline learned by Islam making me wake up everyday for Fajr prayer or fasting for Ramadan it has helped me not to be a fat slob who complains always, if something harsh happens to me i don't just give up or believe it's meaningless and that helps me a lot on not getting desperated on difficult situations, if someone in my family dies like my grandfather when i spent my entire teenage years living with him i didn't feel desperate or bad and i didn't shed a single tear because he died while going to pray Fajr and knew that's the way he wanted it, if someone hurts me i take it as Allah cleansing my sins and if someone good happens to me i take it gratefully and always remember him, my best moments in life i have always remembered Allah and made prostration or prayed 2 rak'ahs or made more dua'a and dhikr, so my best moments are always connected to Him, etc. Im an incel and i know without a shadow of a doubt that if i wanted i could go tomorrow to a mountain in Morocco and get married within a week or even less and that by itself is thanks to Islamic culture, and inceldom is my biggest problem yet thanks to Islam i could solve it without a problem, i'm just picky.
Tabarakallah

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
That’s what they say, but there’s no proof for that claim. I could write a book too and claim it’s the word of Santa Claus and if you don’t believe me you will go to hell. It’s the same level of proof :lul:
Except anyone can write a random book but no one can produce anything like the Quran.

Or do they claim, “He made it up!”? Tell them ˹O Prophet˺, “Produce one sûrah like it then, and seek help from whoever you can—other than Allah—if what you say is true!” [Surah Yunus 38]

Explain Allah having a shin in the quran
˹Beware of˺ the Day the Shin ˹of Allah˺ will be bared [68:42]

The phrase "baring the shin" is a metaphor in Arabic culture for the heat of battle (i.e. a time of fear and tragedy)

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I mean i've felt a strong connection with god, and have had my prayers answered

but even at my low points when god hasn't given me exactly when i wanted when i wanted it, my low points are always more managable and even at moments where logically i should be crumbling internally based on the external circumstances the beleif and trust in god (tawwakul in arabic) always makes these low moments managable and easy on my psyche

i invite you to look into shia islam brother, the path of the ahlulbayt the path of islam which ensures the most spiritual fullfillment with all the duas of our imams (a),

for example an extract of Dua Dhul jawshan al kabeer : "O Allah, I ask You by Your Name, O Allah, O Merciful, O Compassionate,O Reliever of sorrow, O Remover of distress."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
˹Beware of˺ the Day the Shin ˹of Allah˺ will be bared [68:42]

The phrase "baring the shin" is a metaphor in Arabic culture for the heat of battle (i.e. a time of fear and tragedy)
imagine believing in the wahhabi god jfl

I mean i've felt a strong connection with god, and have had my prayers answered

but even at my low points when god hasn't given me exactly when i wanted when i wanted it, my low points are always more managable and even at moments where logically i should be crumbling internally based on the external circumstances the beleif and trust in god (tawwakul in arabic) always makes these low moments managable and easy on my psyche

i invite you to look into shia islam brother, the path of the ahlulbayt the path of islam which ensures the most spiritual fullfillment with all the duas of our imams (a),

for example an extract of Dua Dhul jawshan al kabeer : "O Allah, I ask You by Your Name, O Allah, O Merciful, O Compassionate,O Reliever of sorrow, O Remover of distress."
From all Islamic groups I do think that Shia have the best arguments, although I just don’t really believe the Koran was actually revealed by god, I think Muhammad was a very intelligent person (he was) and he wrote it himself. Same for all other books, the Jews wrote their own books, the church made their very own version as well, which is not even debatable among Christian theologians, they all agree upon this as a fact

If I get a slavic ginger stacey, then im gonna repent