Question to the NEETs on the forum

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
just out of curiosity...

how do you get your neetbux and is it enough for you?
do you feel bad or guilty about being a neet?
does the government bother you at all trying to get you to work and if yes, how do you deal with that?

etc

I get them by asking, no it's not enough in terms of getting surgeries
No
They shouldn't I have a medical certificate for the next 2 years but I likely won't use it that long

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake and ifyouwannabemylover
I get them by asking, no it's not enough in terms of getting surgeries
No
They shouldn't I have a medical certificate for the next 2 years but I likely won't use it that long
what's that medical certificate about? was talking more about being able to afford copes with neetbux

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
what's that medical certificate about? was talking more about being able to afford copes with neetbux
So basiaclly there's a benefit you can get for a few months that pays less and it's for being unable to find a job short term, then there's an upgraded one which is being unable to find a job due to a health condition and that needs you to be unable to work for 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ifyouwannabemylover
So basiaclly there's a benefit you can get for a few months that pays less and it's for being unable to find a job short term, then there's an upgraded one which is being unable to find a job due to a health condition and that needs you to be unable to work for 2 years
what's the health condition?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Matthias8272
what's the health condition?
Can be physical or mental, I just listed under anxiety but I got diagnosed with a few things (bs diagnoses though). I had already visited a pyschaitrsit and he sends the info from the meetings to my family doctor so it's not like I just pulled up and asked him for it out of the blue. This is also dependant on country I'd assume likely doesn't work like this if you live somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Is neetbux even real? Like I always thought its a meme, how do you get income if you dont work and never had

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
how do you get your neetbux and is it enough for you?
Through welfare. Yes, it's enough.

do you feel bad or guilty about being a neet?
Not really. I have legitimate mental illness that makes it very difficult for me to keep a job. The only time I feel bad sometimes is if a family member/old friend/stranger is really kind to me or something then I feel kinda bad about not working and not contributing to a society that has been pretty good to me (all things considered). Otherwise, I don't really feel bad at all.

does the government bother you at all trying to get you to work and if yes, how do you deal with that?
Yes, every couple of months. There is sort of an understanding though because of my history of diagnosed mental illness. It's kind of difficult for me to get disability benefits though because I'm not worse off and because I'm still relatively young. I'm in between a rock and a hard place of not being functioning enough to keep a job but not considered disabled enough to easily get disability benefits.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Imagine being on a self improvement forum and being neet @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580