Question to UKcels

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Posts
41,308
Reputation
63,139
Do people still say things like "safe" and "fairs"?

I barely say safe but I say fairs all the fucking time. I literally say fairs in response to everything.

Is the word outdated or do people still use it?

Also @N1666 is a fucking wetty
 
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
@PingPong u fucking neek
 
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Ur asking the wrong person, I live nowhere near London and that’s London talk tbh. Never even been to London :Comfy:
Where u live? Norf or souf?

I bet you live in the north a subhuman like you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, PrinceLuenLeoncur, delusionalretard and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Do people still say things like "safe" and "fairs"?

I barely say safe but I say fairs all the fucking time. I literally say fairs in response to everything.

Is the word outdated or do people still use it?

Also @N1666 is a fucking wetty
No its not outdated

Also fuck off
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and delusionalretard
Do people still say things like "safe" and "fairs"?

I barely say safe but I say fairs all the fucking time. I literally say fairs in response to everything.

Is the word outdated or do people still use it?

Also @N1666 is a fucking wetty
Safe >>>> fairs.
 
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Do people still say things like "safe" and "fairs"?

I barely say safe but I say fairs all the fucking time. I literally say fairs in response to everything.

Is the word outdated or do people still use it?

Also @N1666 is a fucking wetty
Mainly London talk this. Very southern slang, some use it in Brom but generally GL hearing anybody saying “Safe” or especially “fairs” outside of londonn
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323

Similar threads

MikeScott
Replies
0
Views
16
MikeScott
MikeScott
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
23
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
revivles
Replies
11
Views
55
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
M
Replies
1
Views
18
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
revivles
Replies
12
Views
38
SPAM
SPAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top