question to @zelenskiyiv

S

sweetheart

Tsar
@Zelenskyiv so what to do?

be a hedonist, atheist and live for yourself? have rotation of girls and never settle for them? what is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
isnt it low testosterone lifestyle

incel hugh heffner

Ideally be high value enough to be able to fuck a girl whenever you want. Finding a foid that's actually marriage material is like winning the lottery and chances are, your kids will be degenerates anyway. Not worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, sweetheart and <6PSLcel
Ideal is staying volcel for life

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Ideally be high value enough to be able to fuck a girl whenever you want. Finding a foid that's actually marriage material is like winning the lottery and chances are, your kids will be degenerates anyway. Not worth it.
Better to have degenerat kids than no kids

• Woah
Reactions: sweetheart
Better to have degenerat kids than no kids
In what way? why would I want to raise a whore? How would that be better than not having to raise a whore?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and sweetheart
In what way? why would I want to raise a whore? How would that be better than not having to raise a whore?
It's all well and good having this mindset in your 20/30s but you will reach an age when you really desire kids and your gonna regret it hard. It's like when your 9 years old,the concept of kissing a girl disgusts you but now you want it. Guarantee same shit is gonna happen in a few years lol.

Just know having kids past 24 causes a lot of physical and mental problems, the older you get the worse your genes become.

It's all well and good having this mindset in your 20/30s but you will reach an age when you really desire kids and your gonna regret it hard. It's like when your 9 years old,the concept of kissing a girl disgusts you but now you want it. Guarantee same shit is gonna happen in a few years lol.

Just know having kids past 24 causes a lot of physical and mental problems, the older you get the worse your genes become.
Having a wife and children disgusts me because my wife would be a whore and my daughters would be whores. I'm not wasting money and time raising a hole for other men's enjoyment. Bit different from not wanting to kiss girls when I was younger.

Sure, it's going to suck when i'm older but that's what getting older is. I'm not going to waste my good years raising goycattle NPCs with my wrinkly whore wife.

• +1
Having a wife and children disgusts me because my wife would be a whore and my daughters would be whores. I'm not wasting money and time raising a hole for other men's enjoyment. Bit different from not wanting to kiss girls when I was younger.

Sure, it's going to suck when i'm older but that's what getting older is. I'm not going to waste my good years raising goycattle NPCs with my wrinkly whore wife.
I'm surrogate mother maxing with a Stacy with good genes and having a son, you can choose gender

I'm surrogate mother maxing with a Stacy with good genes and having a son, you can choose gender
thats called mentall ilness
not any better than being a fag

• +1
That's expensive as fuck and i'm sure it's super difficult for a single man lol. No thx, i'd rather live for myself. All my money and time will be spent on me.

That's expensive as fuck and i'm sure it's super difficult for a single man lol. No thx, i'd rather live for myself. All my money and time will be spent on me.
Doing what?

Doing what?
whatever I want. Not having to change shitty diapers and be around a kid 24/7 that will likely turn into a degenerate once he goes to school.
Impossible to raise good children in the west.

• +1
whatever I want. Not having to change shitty diapers and be around a kid 24/7 that will likely turn into a degenerate once he goes to school.
drink, gamble, have few good friends, have rotation of bitches, nice car, watch and a place to live at .

• Hmm...
So what are you gonna do all day? Makes no sense

drink, gamble, have few good friends, have rotation of bitches, nice car, watch and a place to live at .
Fair enough ik I would rope if I lived like that

So what are you gonna do all day? Makes no sense
What would I do with a kid? Wake up 10 times throughout the night and change diapers or feed it?
Use your imagination. I can do whatever I want. Even rotting playing vidya is better.

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart and HTN_Mentalcel
What would I do with a kid? Wake up 10 times throughout the night and change diapers or feed it?
Use your imagination. I can do whatever I want. Even rotting playing vidya is better.
Your still dodging the question, what would you do. You've deflected 3 times

Your still dodging the question, what would you do. You've deflected 3 times
Because it doesn't matter what I do. What matters is i'd be able to do whatever I want. I could be fingering my asshole and licking my finger after. I could be going on holidays to SEA and slaying. I could be skydiving. What's important is I won't be wasting money and time on raising goycattle.

• JFL