Question - Which of these Foids would you prefer for LTR?

Question - Which of these Foids would you prefer for LTR?

• Jenny B.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Becky

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Stacy

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Latinolooksmaxxer

Latinolooksmaxxer

Kraken
Jenny B. - 18 yo MTB (main halo is being in her late teens, has no striking features overall but no big failos either). You'd take her V card, she would kinda be mid in bed because of lack of experience and being overall shy about it but would do her best to try and please you, she also enjoys it to an extent.

Becky - HTB in her early to mid 20s - solid PSL and a fogger body - has relatively high body count but not on roastie levels, got with around 10 or so guys. Amazing in bed and really enjoys doing it with you, she somehow finds you the hottest guy shes ever been with for whatever reason.

Stacy - a woman in her late 20s, as the name implies she's a stacy, but this one is a truestacy, above street-level/college level stacy. Imagine as many halos as you like on foids, both PSL and body - Stacy has them (fogs the average Hollywood actress back to Epstein Island). Has body count but considerably lower than Becky and there's her catch - she doesnt enjoy sex as much. She is attracted to you more on an emotional, intellectual level. From the three she has the lowest libido of them all, occasionally now and then she might have some libido spikes and have some good sex with you, but not more than on a monthly basis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
becky obviosuly

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
realistically im not pulling any of them and gonna settle for a ltb after I softmaxx

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
First one, other two would def leave me and I need to take a v card (haven’t even had sex at all let alone done that)

• +1
Stacy all day , will single habdely revive the indo aryan lineage myself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan and Latinolooksmaxxer
Stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Xangsane
yeah i was sleep deprived when i made this ofc stacy would be the best pick

Assuming the scenario would not change the last two options are better with Becky being the best of both worlds

• +1