Question

iblamekhan

iblamekhan

Iron
How many cals a day to achieve this jordan barrett physique (my current maintenance calories is 2.2k..And i'm kind of skinny fat)
How many cals a day do i need to achieve this physique and maintain it?
AFx6 orFE39vC7GfKm3KYH4t2iY3IGp4SHCmijhkjlo

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Anyways even if u lose weight and reach this level of bf eventually ur body will go back to narural state once u stop dieting, based on ur lifestyle

impossible nigga, Jordan has crazy bone mass, a wide frame, he is ectomorphic by nature and has a brutal ribcage:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
I am also planning to lose weight im overweight what i decided is to skip a meal like dinner and will see the progress

How many cals a day to achieve this jordan barrett physique (my current maintenance calories is 2.2k..And i'm kind of skinny fat)
How many cals a day do i need to achieve this physique and maintain it?View attachment 3026198
No "physique" there that is his literal bone structure.

Unless you are talking about that very lean muscle tone,in that case just do small caloric defeciti then maintain that leanness

• +1
Reactions: iblamekhan
Oh alright..I'm currently sitting at around 17% body fat definitely planning on getting around 12-15%
I am also planning to lose weight im overweight what i decided is to skip a meal like dinner and will see the progresz