Question

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
You guys I should focus on losing weight before I start caring about my hairstyle?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Nigger the norwood reaper claimed you at 16.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and nibbamaxxing
16444-d93e284ffd857fa0c90e55e06fe404bb.jpg
16445-799a7fa81730bab90f5a5ca74081838b.jpg
9018-fedfdc16b5b7fc6f757af3589094557b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, kobecel and RichardSpencel
Care about your hairstyle as you are losing weight. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Literally nothing you do matter until you lose weight, high school girls don't like guys with BMI's in the high 30s.

Also this is my 500th msg, feel honored nigga

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Ethnicsmatter and RichardSpencel
You faggots need to stop bullying OP.

You faggots need to stop bullying OP.
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
Are you bullying itsover with your pfp?
It's one thing to use his memeworthy picture, it's another to call him a cumskin while doing it.
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
Here you are insulting OP with racist remarks, only to literally quote a guy from the same race as OP. Cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
It's one thing to use his memeworthy picture, it's another to call him a cumskin while doing it.

Here you are insulting OP with racist remarks, only to literally quote a guy from the same race as OP. Cuck.
Oh my gosh I used the n word! I'm black you numbskull, if Blackout took so much offense from nigger he can tell me himself. Never realized you were so high e, I'll make sure to never use words that might offend people again.

Last edited:
o yeah i focus in lose weight, so i dont have to care my hair, i ignore my skin, i dont shower,dint brush my teeth, i dont even change my cloth anymore lol, because i need to focus on losing weight, yeah boi
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
You can do both simultaneously.

How is my face memeworthy?

lose weight and stop looking for excuses you nog

Lose weight start now!

Oh my gosh I used the n word! I'm black you numbskull, if Blackout took so much offense from nigger he can tell me himself. Never realized you were so high e, I'll make sure to never use words that might offend people again.
JFL I thought you were white. Carry on then.

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
holy shit you absolute mong what are you doing on this site? do you understand the concept of looksmaxing? you have barely anytime left of puberty and here you are worrying about a haircut just fucking lol.
mew. chew. heightmax. dickmax. roidmax.
do literally anything that will improve your smv. figure out what is cope and whats not. do you not understand why everyone mocks you? i wish i knew about looksmaxing when i was your age so make the most of it ffs. the fact that you have to ask us if you need to lose weight tells me its over for you.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
holy shit you absolute mong what are you doing on this site? do you understand the concept of looksmaxing? you have barely anytime left of puberty and here you are worrying about a haircut just fucking lol.
mew. chew. heightmax. dickmax. roidmax.
do literally anything that will improve your smv. figure out what is cope and whats not. do you not understand why everyone mocks you? i wish i knew about looksmaxing when i was your age so make the most of it ffs. the fact that you have to ask us if you need to lose weight tells me its over for you.
When I have ever asked if I needed to lose weight? I know I need to lose weight?