Question

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Can a girl have a boyfriend and like another guy’s Instagram post?

Yeah if they've been friends since like grade 1. Otherwise no

Yeah if they've been friends since like grade 1. Otherwise no
What if they each other but never talked to each other?

What if they each other but never talked to each other?
That's fine. Liking insta post means nothing really. Most chicks just scroll thru and mindlessly like stuff they see after looking at it for like 2 milliseconds

That's fine. Liking insta post means nothing really. Most chicks just scroll thru and mindlessly like stuff they see after looking at it for like 2 milliseconds
What if this girls barely likes any guy posts but likes this one, though?

What if this girls barely likes any guy posts but likes this one, though?
She probably likes him then. Maybe wouldn't cheat but on some level there is an attraction. Can u give me the whole story

She probably likes him then. Maybe wouldn't cheat but on some level there is an attraction. Can u give me the whole story
You’re gonna get pissed at me, but it’s about my oneitis. They’re friends on Facebook. I attend a school for kids with disabilities. She goes there. The guy is from her district. She dosent talk to anyone at this school. She follows some guys from this school, they probably requested to follow her as her account’s private. I did some more lurking and she’s the first account he follows, so yea.
That’s a sign I need to re-evaluate my life.

Last edited:
You’re gonna get pissed at me, but it’s about my oneitis. They’re friends on Facebook. I attend a school for kids with disabilities. She goes there. The guy is from her district. She dosent talk to anyone at this school. She follows some guys from this school, they probably requested to follow her as her account’s private. I did some more lurking and she’s the first account he follows, so yea.
That’s a sign I need to re-evaluate my life.
so do you actually have a disability? i would feel wrong for making fun of you so many times if you do

so do you actually have a disability? i would feel wrong for making fun of you so many times if you do
It’s good, fam.

It’s fine.
I'm genuinely sorry about what I have sad previously, but quit the oneitis posts and focus on losing weight. That will boost you up a lot of points

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I'm genuinely sorry about what I have sad previously, but quit the oneitis posts and focus on losing weight. That will boost you up a lot of points
This

A lot a points with women or on this site?