Questions about accutane

Deleted member 13540

Deleted member 13540

Iron
-Am i safe if i take accutane while being on test e 250 mg every week?

-Will it fix hyperpigmentation or do i need something else?

-Are my lips perma fucked?

-Will it fuse growth palate even tho i am on aromasin?

-What if i use accutane and tretinoin same time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Am i safe if i take accutane while being on test e 250 mg every week?

I think you will. Your liver will have to work harder. Also more muscle soreness and perhaps less energy, so going to the gym can become harder depending on the dose.

I don't know.

Your lips will be really dry so use some lips balsem.

I don't know.

Your skin will be really dry and you don't need it. They basically work the same, but accutane is stronger since it taken orally and in higher dosises.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13540
-dont know about that mixture but,yes you're safe from everything,(HIGH T, flawless skin or death)

-it helps with hyperpigmentation,retin-a,+ Skincare + dermaneedling/lasers(after) will most likely be needed as well

-not as bad when you're on it but yeah you'll have to use Chapstick throughout the day (brootal...rather just be a pizzaface)

-dont know,only legitimate concern with accutane is manletism (subhuman height or Subhuman face..god giveth then he taketh)

Muh too much vitamin A bro!!!! You'll become a walking vegetable!!!!!,I used both 40mg a day + 0.1 % and I turned out fine (other than..the....VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!)

ACCUTANE FOREVER!!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 13540
Am i safe if i take accutane while being on test e 250 mg every week?

I think you will. Your liver will have to work harder. Also more muscle soreness and perhaps less energy, so going to the gym can become harder depending on the dose.

I don't know.

Your lips will be really dry so use some lips balsem.

I don't know.

Your skin will be really dry and you don't need it. They basically work the same, but accutane is stronger since it taken orally and in higher dosises.
Seems like i will be done w sccutane in 2 month or so.Doctor said it can be a good combo with tretinoin so prescribed me 0.025% tretinoin and 40 mg a day dose accutane.

I will try to escape pushing my muscles,thanks for your reply brother.If you want to see my current skin and have an idea to fix,just dm me.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
-dont know about that mixture but,yes you're safe from everything,(HIGH T, flawless skin or death)

-it helps with hyperpigmentation,retin-a,+ Skincare + dermaneedling/lasers(after) will most likely be needed as well

-not as bad when you're on it but yeah you'll have to use Chapstick throughout the day (brootal...rather just be a pizzaface)

-dont know,only legitimate concern with accutane is manletism (subhuman height or Subhuman face..god giveth then he taketh)

Muh too much vitamin A bro!!!! You'll become a walking vegetable!!!!!,I used both 40mg a day + 0.1 % and I turned out fine (other than..the....VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!)

ACCUTANE FOREVER!!!
Thanks a lot brother.

When did your skin purging go away tbh or have you ever had in first place?

Also i would be glad to see before/after pics in PMs

i've been on 20mg a day for around a week and a half
-purge/breakout in the 4-5th day till now
-my lips aren't really dry only the corner of my lips stings sometimes

tbh when you're on it just slather moisturizer on or else it gets so dry and itchy

• +1
i dont think it helps with hyperpigmentation i might be wrong though.

• +1
What do you do for red dots?
like pimples or just red dots from hyperpigmentation/inflammation?
if pimples you have to wait as you will purge on accutane/tret but if its red dots/scarring hyperpigmentation from previous acne scars.

try the ordinary niacinimide 10% + zinc 1% it works for me and you can use it while on isotretinoin (not sure about tret cause i dont use it)

• +1
I didn't have a purge because my purge was my life up until I started taking accutane

This isn't my acne at its worst,my true acne is on an old SD card I have no access to but it was legit 10x worse

Screenshot 20210317 1618412

Screenshot 20210317 1619362

Screenshot 20210404 1440522

Screenshot 20210404 1440002

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13540 and vitaminD3
  • +1
  • +1