Questions about facepullers

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I decided I might be able to try and sneak a facepuller in my house somehow, had some questions on it though

Will facepullers rotate the maxilla counter clockwise? I am pretty sure this is actually what forward growth is and bad forward growth is just a shittly rotated one but I’m exactly for sure on this.

So im wondering if a facepuller will give the same results of maxillary rotation as something like mewing would, just basically on steroids? It just doesn’t seem logical how pulling forward would rotate it in this way without any upward force, I might be missing something as I don’t really know much about facepullers. Can someone share their knowledge?

@nelson

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and BackFromTheMogging
Facepullers cause upward growth

user warned for spam

• Love it
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Ronald says pulling at +30 degrees is ideal for ccw rotation

• +1
Reactions: retard
Ronald says pulling at +30 degrees is ideal for ccw rotation
Thanks what source did for the rubber bands did you use? I didn’t see a source for them on cope and ropes thread

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Tell your mother that its doesnt touch the teeth so it cant fuck up anything .

And you cant sneak it , you need to wear it 14hours a, day.

Thanks what source did for the rubber bands did you use? I didn’t see a source for them on cope and ropes thread
You can use standard rubber bands, they are the same as ortho ones.

• +1
Reactions: retard
On his YouTube channel
I have watched all of his videos but I don't recall that. Afaik I am not even sure whether CCW is possible with a facepuller alone. Many people here and on other forums have doubted it.

I have watched all of his videos but I don't recall that. Afaik I am not even sure whether CCW is possible with a facepuller alone. Many people here and on other forums have doubted it.
He said with MSE, but it is the same concept

I decided I might be able to try and sneak a facepuller in my house somehow, had some questions on it though

Will facepullers rotate the maxilla counter clockwise? I am pretty sure this is actually what forward growth is and bad forward growth is just a shittly rotated one but I’m exactly for sure on this.

So im wondering if a facepuller will give the same results of maxillary rotation as something like mewing would, just basically on steroids? It just doesn’t seem logical how pulling forward would rotate it in this way without any upward force, I might be missing something as I don’t really know much about facepullers. Can someone share their knowledge?

@nelson
If the line of action of a force isnt directly aligned with a specific point, the said force cause a moment about the said point,

• +1
Reactions: draco