Questions about Retin-A

Whaddup

Whaddup

Is it really over tho?
I'm about to purchase Retin-A on ExpressPCT should I go for the cream or gel variant and whats the difference in their effectiveness? Also I have never use Retin-A before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142
Cream

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup
alldaychemist is far cheaper

923FDB54 B82F 4FD6 A18C C3776169BA38

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrenMe, Deleted member 5818 and Whaddup
I'm about to purchase Retin-A on ExpressPCT should I go for the cream or gel variant and whats the difference in their effectiveness? Also I have never use Retin-A before.
Creams are thicker than the gels. Creams also work slower than gels, so it's less likely to cause irritation

• +1
Ur right jfl alldaychemist is 11 euros cheaper for the same amounts of tubes. What about the shipping time @ alldaychemist compared to express?
both pretty bad honestly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10142, FrenMe, Whaddup and 2 others
both pretty bad honestly
Are the products legit though? I know that users have been receiving their orders from those sites, but has anyone actually gotten them tested?

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Are the products legit though? I know that users have been receiving their orders from those sites, but has anyone actually gotten them tested?
they are from a pharma company you can google it before hand

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrenMe, Whaddup and Deleted member 8647
They're real. Still expensive though.

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup and Deleted member 8647
Microgel is supposed to be time-released and reduces irritation but I have yet to try it.

• +1
always stack moisturizer and vaseline

• +1
Gel - slightly more irritating
Cream - slightly more clogging (more acne)

I prefer cream, and will be switching back to cream once my tube of gel ends.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Whaddup
cream for sure, u just need leave it on ur skin for longer to completely absorb, but gel was so fucking irritating it was drying as shit, go for ream for sure

• +1
Some people admit that indian shit doesnt work as i.e. obagi brand or generic us product
unfortunately I cant afford it <costs like 130d> and I'm outside us

• +1
Gel gives u the soy glow so get cream

• +1
Cream, I buy from ReliableRx Pharmacy. Legit as fuck and the cream is wayyyy better. It rubs in better, a little goes a long way. The gel for me feels dry and doesn’t have a nice look or feel to it.

• +1
My understanding is the cream is 0.025%-0.05%

And the gel is 0.1%

I'd start with 1 tube of 0.05% before moving onto 0.1

Shipping for me is about 40-60 days(alldaychemist)

Use moisturizer 20 mins after
And sunscreen before sun.

• +1

And the gel is 0.1%

Can I apply the moisturizer and then the sunscreen right after or I have to wait in between?

Can I apply the moisturizer and then the sunscreen right after or I have to wait in between?
Use Tret in the evening and apply moisturizer. Moisturizer in the morning and sunscreen directly after is no problem but I repeat, use Tret in the evening.

• +1
Ur right jfl alldaychemist is 11 euros cheaper for the same amounts of tubes. What about the shipping time @ alldaychemist compared to express?
Does it deliver faster than expresspct?

And the gel is 0.1%

There are 0.1% creams. Vitacid and Reticor. Both Indonesian. Acnelyse - Turkish.

And 2 months shipping? Are you fucking serious?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardSpencel
There are 0.1% creams. Vitacid and Reticor. Both Indonesian. Acnelyse - Turkish.

And 2 months shipping? Are you fucking serious?
Yes I'm currently waiting on shipping that I bought on like Nov 30,I'm just about out of retin a and I am out of cabergoline,fuck those pooinloocels tbh

Fuck there's a product in Germany called Retin-A that just contains plain Retinolacetat. Like the fucking idiot I am I just ordered that garbage thinking it was Tret

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whaddup and Deleted member 10551