questions about roiding at 19

logicel369

logicel369

aspie looking gymcel
I am planning a cycle after I finish this cut so basically in 4 months when I bulk again. my plan is to do a maximum of 2 cycles to build a good muscular foundation without ruining my life and my chances of procreating.

first cycle:
start with 250 mg of test first week then increase 50 mg each week until I feel my e2 creeping up, will stop at a max of 500 mg and go through this for 16 weeks.
will also be taking hcg and preparing tamoxifen on the side, and for pct gonna use enclomophine.

I got 4 questions:
1- if pct is done properly for a test only first cycle is the risk of any long term damage to my HPA axis and my feritility high or low?
2- people keep saying dont hop on before 21, but I honestly believe this some bro science bs, how serious is it hoping 1.5 years before 21?
3- considering I am still far off my natty limit, how much muscle would I lose after the cycle?
what would you change in my cycle, suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
1. 250 is really low and if you’re bumping by 50mg, half your cycle will just be figuring out what dose you can go up to (not that there’s anything wrong with that, you just won’t make as many gains as you would either bumping in bigger increments or starting off higher)

2. DO NOT run hcg on cycle, it mimics LH and your HPTA will become desensitized to LH if ran too long (16 weeks is pushing it)

Your questions

1. Yes, there’s always a risk, all you can do is minimize it with proper pct and not blasting like crazy.
2. I hopped on at 16, the earlier the better for sexual dimorphism
3. You’ll keep around 60-75% of your gains from your first cycle from what I’ve read. You might lose more bodyweight cause you’ll also have increased water retention

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan
did you stop or you're still on? and you're right I guess I'll start 350 mg

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
1) pct is hope don't even bother, just take hcg on cycle (optional)
2) jfl
3)very little if your diet is good
4) just blast 500 from the very start and take aromasin, be careful not to nuke your e2

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
Stupid questions