questions about time

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
Is time bidirectional or are directions also a continuum?
What drives the passage of time?
Is the passage of time perception or universal?
Is the rate time passes fixed or dynamic?
Did the past determine the present as much as the present determines the future?
Does the present determine the future as much as the past determined the present?
Does the future determine the present as much as the present determines the future?
Does the present determine the past as much as the past determine the present?
Do the past/present/future exist at once?
Is the present a perception?
Is the future uncertain because it is the future or because you will travel to it?
If you traveled to the past, would it be the same past?
Did the past begin at some point or is it infinite?
Will the future end or is the future infinite?
Is time driven by the expansion of the universe?
Is time looped infinitely or finitely or not at all?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, StarvedEpi, sigma ✰ and 3 others
I am thinking of time as a particle moving from an origin. Is this linear? If not, is it intrinsic or extrinsic factors or both that cause dynamic directionality?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, sigma ✰ and ey88
Tbh idk and idc

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, scrunchables, StarvedEpi and 3 others
If u went back in time with a spherical continuum of portals, would they all lead to the same point?

Do we exist in portals and time is driven by moving thru portals? Is time the distance of portals ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, sigma ✰ and ey88
If u went back in time with a spherical continuum of portals, would they all lead to the same point?

Do we exist in portals and time is driven by moving thru portals? Is time the distance of portals ?
Schizo

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I’m testing out a theory on sports betting kind of similar on this topic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, StarvedEpi, ThugggButt and 1 other person
Study physics and find out ig

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, StarvedEpi, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
If i time traveled to the past , id be unaware that i traveled to the past . but would it be the same or a different past? if it was the same, would the same result happen thus trapping me in a loop, or would randomness prevent a infinite loop?

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
portal based model

Time: Represented by continuum of portals in a spherical organization. An observer is a particle jumping through the spherical continuum of portals.

Portal: A point in time with an intrinsically unique value and relatively unique distance

This world: Three dimensional space that is percieved differently based on the portal

Present: The portal you are in that determines the dichotomy between past and future.

Past: A portal to this world along a line between the present and the center of time.

Future: Any given point in the future is a portal to this world. These portals exist as a continuum in the direction of outward.

• +1
Is time bidirectional or are directions also a continuum?
What drives the passage of time?
Is the passage of time perception or universal?
Is the rate time passes fixed or dynamic?
Did the past determine the present as much as the present determines the future?
Does the present determine the future as much as the past determined the present?
Does the future determine the present as much as the present determines the future?
Does the present determine the past as much as the past determine the present?
Do the past/present/future exist at once?
Is the present a perception?
Is the future uncertain because it is the future or because you will travel to it?
If you traveled to the past, would it be the same past?
Did the past begin at some point or is it infinite?
Will the future end or is the future infinite?
Is time driven by the expansion of the universe?
Is time looped infinitely or finitely or not at all?
We don't know what time is as a force, we just know its affected by gravity, maybe you'll find your answer in 20 years

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Youㅤ
@Bars

• +1
Reactions: Bars
the more i think abotu time the less i know what it is , the more i develop models to interpret it , the more off theyseem

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and finn899
Nigga all these pregnancy drugs are making you schizo

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Nigga who the fuck cares about this when you can study the motion of the ass during sex

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, finn899 and isis_Bleach
Nigga who the fuck cares about this when you can study the motion of the ass during sex
yea. how will knowing the truth abt time help me fuck deeper when the cheeks r too caked up to get past with my little wang? practical knowledge thats what its about

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
We don't know what time is as a force, we just know its affected by gravity, maybe you'll find your answer in 20 years
thats just cuz spacetime is curved . distance between two points takes longer for light to travel between vs less curved spacetime , therefore time is adjusted

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach
spacetime is warped by high energy and/or high mass
for example black holes warp time
time is slower to an outside observer when somebody is approaching a blackhole
its all about perspective
as for time travel, wormholes may or may not exist
but we can use these to manipulate time
i believe the universe is infinite and so is its cycle, after the heat death of the universe, it will eventually restart back to the big bang or whatever.
maybe humans will become intelligent enough and overcome barriers to create time travel
very interesting questions friend

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Youㅤ
yea. how will knowing the truth abt time help me fuck deeper when the cheeks r too caked up to get past with my little wang? practical knowledge thats what its about

nah im not. wish i had some (not for myself tho)
Lol you can just buy it on amazon its not restricted like androgenic drugs. But ofc estradiol pills will be more accurate which should still be easy to get. Im taking it 2025

• Hmm...

@Youㅤ thoughts he got 3 swineflu vaccines in after pic

spacetime is warped by high energy and/or high mass
for example black holes warp time
time is slower to an outside observer when somebody is approaching a blackhole
its all about perspective
as for time travel, wormholes may or may not exist
but we can use these to manipulate time
i believe the universe is infinite and so is its cycle, after the heat death of the universe, it will eventually restart back to the big bang or whatever.
maybe humans will become intelligent enough and overcome barriers to create time travel
very interesting questions friend
im less interested in changing relative time more interested in knowing what time is and if time traveled happened what would happen

if i traveled to the past , id forget , therefore i do not know now that this moment is original . i want to know how determination works, clearly time is percieved as a continuum where things lead to the next , but i dont know if the future determines the future as much as the past determined the present

• +1
Lol you can just buy it on amazon its not restricted like androgenic drugs. But ofc estradiol pills will be more accurate which should still be easy to get. Im taking it 2025
you can buy E on amazon:whatfeels:but just not estradiol? cuz thTs thekinx thats like makes foids tits big

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
also i saw my reality shift intp a slightly different one and saw some1 teleport , deja vu constantly and dont know what time is

• +1
also i saw my reality shift intp a slightly different one and saw some1 teleport , deja vu constantly and dont know what time is
u made this post later than your OP post. thats tike exmolained

• Hmm...
you can buy E on amazon:whatfeels:but just not estradiol? cuz thTs thekinx thats like makes foids tits big
Estrogen cream from amazon does the same thing as estrogen pharma pills, its just way less reliable because the results you get are random everytime. Thats why pills are better, u can just buy them from steroid shops

• +1
u made this post later than your OP post. thats tike exmolained
i dont remember the OP , and i cant access the portal

i hate liveing in the moment , i know Godforms are different from me

• +1
every time i see you post i cant not unsee this image in my head

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-16 235553.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-16 235553.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Estrogen cream from amazon does the same thing as estrogen pharma pills, its just way less reliable because the results you get are random everytime. Thats why pills are better, u can just buy them from steroid shops
what effects would the pills/cream have on a foid?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Just summon dialga and palkia at this point tbh

@Harold O'brien c

every time i see you post i cant not unsee this image in my head
13 days ago

we measure time but dont know what it is . theoretically if i go back to that portal i will not remember now . u only remember when u move in an outward direction

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
reality got shifted

i think mayeb time isnt moveing in one direction but fluctuateing in directions
Basically he was born with so much toxins and got experimental vaccines he developed autism dyslexia peritonitis psoriasis diabetes and multiple cancers as a result got so much radiation and chemo therapy which fucked him up even more so he had brown eyes basically his whole life then when he started drinking raw milk and eggs all the illness went away then transitioned to full raw meat and his eyes became blue

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Youㅤ
ive seen a portal but i didnt recognize where it was in time

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and isis_Bleach
humans are schizo animal cuz the world is more than what we see , hear , touch , taste , smell , propriocept , feel . humans have theory , which means we live in a world of delusion and hallucinations

• Hmm...

• +1
Reactions: ey88
im less interested in changing relative time more interested in knowing what time is and if time traveled happened what would happen

if i traveled to the past , id forget , therefore i do not know now that this moment is original . i want to know how determination works, clearly time is percieved as a continuum where things lead to the next , but i dont know if the future determines the future as much as the past determined the present
i cant really think of anything beyond relativity
obviously there will be paradoxes which have been explored philosophically and scientifically
but why do you think you would forget?
humans are schizo animal cuz the world is more than what we see , hear , touch , taste , smell , propriocept , feel . humans have theory , which means we live in a world of delusion and hallucinations
well.. thats an interesting way to put it
id say its just our version of perceiving things/reality
for example, cats do not taste sweetness, but they can taste ATP. thats their version of taste. neither is wrong

• +1
space doesnt exist to animals . the atom doesnt exist to animals . they barely percieve time and cant read a clock , never wonder why things change spontaneously in front of their eyes

but why do you think you would forget?
right now u dont know about time travel . thus if in the future , u traveled back to now , u would again not know about time travel . so now i am constantly wondering if my sense of time is flawed .

• +1
Not a single pixel, niggercuck

right now u dont know about time travel . thus if in the future , u traveled back to now , u would again not know about time travel . so now i am constantly wondering if my sense of time is flawed .
oh i think i get what you mean
when you time travel backwards, everything is as it was in that past time. so your brain neurons are reverted and you dont remember? is this what you mean?
i thought you were speaking of physical time travel, where your entire body gets transported back and lives simultaneously with another past version of yourself

• +1