questions about time

when you time travel backwards, everything is as it was in that past time. so your brain neurons are reverted and you dont remember? is this what you mean?
yes i take it literally based on the current consensus on how we perceive time

if future is predetermined it means time traveling back wpuld trap u in a loop forever but u would never know

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
yes i take it literally based on the current consensus on how we perceive time

if future is predetermined it means time traveling back wpuld trap u in a loop forever but u would never know
interesting
if you think about it, we are slightly in the past based on our percpetion.
it takes a small bit of time for our brains to get information and then process it, and that delay shows us what the past .00 whatever seconds ago was

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Youㅤ
interesting
if you think about it, we are slightly in the past based on our percpetion.
it takes a small bit of time for our brains to get information and then process it, and that delay shows us what the past .00 whatever seconds ago was
did time exist before the big bang ? if not , then the big bang created time . therefore expansion of the universe drives time

• Woah
did time exist before the big bang ? if not , then the big bang created time . therefore expansion of the universe drives time
is is why i created the spherical continuum of time

u would think time drives everything . but then what drives time ?

• +1
time is a difficult thing
imo time is infinite
it is always, and everywhere
the universe will restart after the heat death over and over again (a theory that i accept). so the universe's cycle is infinite. and thus time is always.
but also to consider, the laws of physics began forming and seperating at the very beginning of creation
i believe this video explores it?

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Youㅤ
u would think time drives everything . but then what drives time ?
if time is infinite then nothing has to drive it

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
if time is infinite then nothing has to drive it
but what is time ? clocks dont measure time they measure gears turned by something that is presumed to be driven by time . it just seems constant so we say its time .

• +1
Is time bidirectional or are directions also a continuum?
What drives the passage of time?
Is the passage of time perception or universal?
Is the rate time passes fixed or dynamic?
Did the past determine the present as much as the present determines the future?
Does the present determine the future as much as the past determined the present?
Does the future determine the present as much as the present determines the future?
Does the present determine the past as much as the past determine the present?
Do the past/present/future exist at once?
Is the present a perception?
Is the future uncertain because it is the future or because you will travel to it?
If you traveled to the past, would it be the same past?
Did the past begin at some point or is it infinite?
Will the future end or is the future infinite?
Is time driven by the expansion of the universe?
Is time looped infinitely or finitely or not at all?
Off topic. 70% percent warning. If this keeps up you will lose access to your account. Please PM me or staff if you have any questions.

• JFL
Off topic. 70% percent warning. If this keeps up you will lose access to your account. Please PM me or staff if you have any questions.
retard GrAY :forcedsmile:

• JFL
but what is time ? clocks dont measure time they measure gears turned by something that is presumed to be driven by time . it just seems constant so we say its time .
"infinity is boundless, endless without limit"
it does not need to be driven by anything, it simply is
also there is entropy, i hear that entropy helps drive time foward? im not well researched into this topic so i cant confirm
maybe it is something fundamental, like how the fabric of reality is a non physical but also fundamental thing. it simply is

• +1
retard GrAY :forcedsmile:
Be careful who you call grey. My mod friend @Orc or @Clavicular could permanently disable your account……………

"infinity is boundless, endless without limit"
it does not need to be driven by anything, it simply is
also there is entropy, i hear that entropy helps drive time foward? im not well researched into this topic so i cant confirm
maybe it is something fundamental, like how the fabric of reality is a non physical but also fundamental thing. it simply is
time is entropic cuz the past cannot be restored , at least in our view . but im not so sure that time only "moves" in one way

• +1
Be careful who you call grey. My mod friend @Orc or @Clavicular could permanently disable your account……………
for posting offtopic in offtopic ?

• JFL
time is entropic cuz the past cannot be restored , at least in our view . but im not so sure that time only "moves" in one way
well, infinity is something that extends in all directions, it is everything

• Hmm...
Is time bidirectional or are directions also a continuum?
What drives the passage of time?
Is the passage of time perception or universal?
Is the rate time passes fixed or dynamic?
Did the past determine the present as much as the present determines the future?
Does the present determine the future as much as the past determined the present?
Does the future determine the present as much as the present determines the future?
Does the present determine the past as much as the past determine the present?
Do the past/present/future exist at once?
Is the present a perception?
Is the future uncertain because it is the future or because you will travel to it?
If you traveled to the past, would it be the same past?
Did the past begin at some point or is it infinite?
Will the future end or is the future infinite?
Is time driven by the expansion of the universe?
Is time looped infinitely or finitely or not at all?
You're always talking about some shit like this. I wanna be in whatever you're on bro... Unless it's E :ogre:

• +1
yup, all directions
i cant comprehend infinity in terms of time or distance or numbers

i want to know if time is able to be used (predetermined or manipulatable) and if its is a loop

• +1
why do things exist ? i always ask why . saying things exist just because just means u dont know

• +1
i cant comprehend infinity in terms of time or distance or numbers

i want to know if time is able to be used (predetermined or manipulatable) and if its is a loop
in the future probably we can be able to manipulate it

• +1
why do things exist ? i always ask why . saying things exist just because just means u dont know
the video i sent above is really good, it shows how mass was formed at the beginning of the big bang

• +1
@Harold O'brien c
Time is just another physical dimension that consciousness interprets differently.

Energy distorts spacetime causing gravity

• +1
Reactions: stevielake