Questions abt asymmetry

ethan1211

ethan1211

Iron
Two questions,
1. Does mild facial asymmetry really matter if I have an attractive face already
2. If the answer is yes, does sleeping on back really work as some doctors and websites online say it doesnt.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
No it doesnt matter, also i have a theory which is try and sleep on your hand that you dont usually sleep on, my right side is way more attractive than my left due to me favouring my roght side when i sleep also when i eat.

Try eat evenly across both sides and sleep on the weaker side.

If you sleep on your hand over a year or two that may create enough force for it to grow especially if your during gling through puberty rn

No it doesnt matter, also i have a theory which is try and sleep on your hand that you dont usually sleep on, my right side is way more attractive than my left due to me favouring my roght side when i sleep also when i eat.

Try eat evenly across both sides and sleep on the weaker side.

If you sleep on your hand over a year or two that may create enough force for it to grow especially if your during gling through puberty rn
I meant sleep on the side that you dont usually sleep on with your hand on that side

I meant sleep on the side that you dont usually sleep on with your hand on that side
I usually fluctuate which side i sleep on so I dont know, but if my left side is more attractive/developed than right and i chew equally, so which side would that suggest I sleep on most?

Right side put your hand under or over your pillow, just a theory but it does seem to be a promising theory. How old are you? Braces could help. Depends on x rays really

Im 15 years old already had braces and have pretty much a perfect bite so I dont think thats the issue