Questions for sex-havers

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
When dealing with promiscuous women how often do you get faced out after sex?

Bg faced out I mean they slowly lose interest.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
@fogdart @Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling @Amnesia @aBetterMii
@MoggerGaston

You'll be lucky to get a text back from a promiscuous woman after you banged her in 2023. Most of them don't view sex as anything significant they just move on to the next Chad or Tyrone lol and it has nothing to do with you or the way you treated her - her brain chemistry is just fucked up from constant casual sex/pump and dump.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, tombradylover, Zeruel and 4 others
Meanwhile I’m a khhv

You'll be lucky to get a text back from a promiscuous woman after you banged her in 2023. Most of them don't view sex as anything significant they just move on to the next Chad or Tyrone lol and it has nothing to do with you or the way you treated her - her brain chemistry is just fucked up from constant casual sex/pump and dump.
This has been my experience as well, but I was wondering if this has to do with us being black tbh. Some of the white guys slaying on this forum don't struggle with making their slays a FwB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283 and fogdart
This has been my experience as well, but I was wondering if this has to do with us being black tbh. Some of the white guys slaying on this forum don't struggle with making their slays a FwB

I’m white and it’s my experience too.

I have similar appeal as a black man (big and tall and big dick but ugly face so not seen as a relationship option or really anything more than a novel experience ) so I guess it’s just that.

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
So brutal, even a few years ago girls giving out pussy was something special and would not want pumped and dumped.

Now it’s literally girls pumping an dumping guys like it’s nothing

Everyone struggles - forum chad Amnesia has dozens of threads about being flaked on and ghosted. I've had numerous FWBs over the years(I current have a new after my last two got into a relationships) and girls who have ghosted me after sex. Some girls want to experience different Chads others want to keep one Chad for a longer time if they vibe with you and it has nothing to do with your race unless your sex game is wack then that's a different story.

• So Sad
I am not a sex haver

• JFL
Totally unironically i cant relate to this or be able to answer it

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii