Questions for the NTs on this forum: In a new environment should you avoid befriending incels/LTNs

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
title

I remember when I started college an LTN tried to befriend me. I thought his personality was good but I didn't want to be failoed by having him around me, and being seen walking around with him on campus, sitting next to him in class, grabbing lunch with him in the cafeteria etc.. normally I don't do stuff like this but I have noticed chads hang around with each other so figured there was some kind of reason

and obviously women care about appearances, and if I am hanging around not very gl guys she may subconsciously see me as having lower SMV than I really do

is this legit or am I just being a sperg? :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus, LooksOrDeath and Fgsfds
i avoid befriending incels because i get no benefites. i met all of my exes through friend groupes and yes the last point is legit if you are
title

I remember when I started college an LTN tried to befriend me. I thought his personality was good but I didn't want to be failoed by having him around me, and being seen walking around with him on campus, sitting next to him in class, grabbing lunch with him in the cafeteria etc.. normally I don't do stuff like this but I have noticed chads hang around with each other so figured there was some kind of reason

and obviously women care about appearances, and if I am hanging around not very gl guys she may subconsciously see me as having lower SMV than I really do

is this legit or am I just being a sperg? :feelsuhh:

hanging around losers women will think you're a loser too

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TeenAscender, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
Correct

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
i avoid befriending incels because i get no benefites. i met all of my exes through friend groupes and yes the last point is legit if you are

I thought as much, as I have noticed that people tend to hang around people of similar status to them in NEW environments where they don't know anyone

however imo the only exception is chads who had an incel through high school and go to the same college together, and remain friends/in the same social circle. however, they wouldn't have become friends if they met for the first time at college

fuck you i hope you die srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Landorus, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Befriend people you like based on common inerests and sympathy you fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, TimeToChange, Sal and 11 others
nah bro befriend him.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
I'm friends with an LTN. I like my LTN, he's good :) Also, he's somehow socially connected as fuck because he just talks to everyone and is neuro typical.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Anchor_Ship

Sad reality

• +1
Befriend people you like based on common inerests and sympathy you fuck.
Its not that simple.

I remember being treated worse by other guys when I was less looksmaxxed so to say that even guys aren’t aware of how gl their friends are and how others might see them from being friends with me is naive

nah bro befriend him.
I would in usual circumstances.

Thing is I started a new job in a big workplace so was thinking I might sit at the chad table given I don’t have any clue what everyone’s personality is anyway

If you like him then you should be friends. College is not like high school where people judge you just because of who you're hanging out with, if he's not on the extreme side of things (like being a loser) then there's no reason to cut him off.

• +1
Reactions: Sal, lilhorizontal32, Fgsfds and 1 other person
High school was Lord of the Flies where hanging out with someone of lower social status negged your own social status

Not the case in real life. In fact, having better looking friends than you will neg you worse. Especially if you have a gf who meets your friends.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender, lilhorizontal32 and Tiddlywink
This thought process is beyond simping.
You would choose your friends based on how they look so women will potentially perceive you better? That sounds miserable.
I choose my friends based on who I have the most fun with and get along with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, LooksOrDeath, Fgsfds and 1 other person
This thought process is beyond simping.
You would choose your friends based on how they look so women will potentially perceive you better? That sounds miserable.
I choose my friends based on who I have the most fun with and get along with.
Who you hang out with effects your SMV and thus the girls you can date.

So how exactly is it simping?

Who you hang out with effects your SMV and thus the girls you can date.

So how exactly is it simping?
It's simping because you're prioritizing a chance of seeming NT to women over having a friendship with a guy. It's foid mentality to hang out with the "in group" of people, to avoid social exclusion.
Imagine saying your LTN childhood friend isn't really your friend infront of women to seem cooler jfl. Great way to be known as a disloyal bastard who would rather seem cool to women than have guys who have his back.

Guys are loyal and have each others backs, even more true for those who normies socially exclude, value those friendships. If you care so much about seeming cool, then just try to get in with NT gl guys instead of sabotaging your current friendships, you can have
both don't you think?

I dno we were just divided into small groups. I hung Out with The same guys For The next year until corona hit. When class starts you dont just go sit next to someone new since you cant talk in class anyway. You just go talk to people you Spoke to before. I Spoke to 4 different guys in total outside of this group. At first they didn't seem like npcs but later they turned Out to Be white knighting soys. Chads and social ladder climbing normies Are annoying but nothing is worse than soyboys. They Are completely Out of sync of reality

This is how things worked For me in Finland.

People are giving you too many bluepilled answers. Yeah the looks of your friends matter :blackpill: but sometimes it's just convenient to be friends with subhumans even if they're deformed tier.

• +1
People are giving you too many bluepilled answers. Yeah the looks of your friends matter :blackpill: but sometimes it's just convenient to be friends with subhumans even if they're deformed tier.
not really convenient but more so forced to do it, as most chads are status conscious and want to hang around other chads/statusmaxed HTNs

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
It's simping because you're prioritizing a chance of seeming NT to women over having a friendship with a guy. It's foid mentality to hang out with the "in group" of people, to avoid social exclusion.
Imagine saying your LTN childhood friend isn't really your friend infront of women to seem cooler jfl. Great way to be known as a disloyal bastard who would rather seem cool to women than have guys who have his back.

Guys are loyal and have each others backs, even more true for those who normies socially exclude, value those friendships. If you care so much about seeming cool, then just try to get in with NT gl guys instead of sabotaging your current friendships, you can have
both don't you think?
not guys I've known since childhood, literally a group of guys I just met

Dont hang around goodlooking guys u fucking moron or you will get mogged

just have friends who are worse looking than you but still looks NT so they wont look like neckbeards.
that makes you seem NT but you still mog

Dont hang around goodlooking guys u fucking moron or you will get mogged

just have friends who are worse looking than you but still looks NT so they wont look like neckbeards.
that makes you seem NT but you still mog
the gl guys are more likely to host parties, get invited to parties etc. which means more chances to socialcirclemax

• +1
the gl guys are more likely to host parties, get invited to parties etc. which means more chances to socialcirclemax
Hmm true but you will also get mogged/cucked, it’s best to have NT friends who are beneath you but still look presentable.

Tyler Maher is a good example, his friends are NT but look worse than him

• +1
Hmm true but you will also get mogged/cucked, it’s best to have NT friends who are beneath you but still look presentable.

Tyler Maher is a good example, his friends are NT but look worse than him
just be Tyler Maher bro :feelsgood:

jokes aside I think I get where you are coming from, but I think it would be the opposite where women would think you are more attractive than you are due to you being a chad

• +1
just be Tyler Maher bro :feelsgood:

jokes aside I think I get where you are coming from, but I think it would be the opposite where women would think you are more attractive than you are due to you being a chad
If you have friends who are better lookimg than you then enjoy seeing other girls flirt with them and getting mogged in conversations lol

tbh it’s probably beneficial but i cant stand being mogged.

Also it's worth befriending them for the social skills/personality you will gain, you are who you hang out with.

• +1