Questions on Enclomiphene usage with LGD-4033

egomaxxed

egomaxxed

Iron
In my research I keep finding conflicting information on when you should start taking Enclo in your cycle.

Some sources say start Enclo for 8 weeks right after finishing your cycle as PCT.

Other sources say that you should run enclo along with your LGD as a sort of test base.

if dosages matter, here is my plan for running LGD-4033

Week 1-4 : 5mg / day

Week 5-6: 6mg / day

Week 7-8: 7mg / day

What dose of enclo would be appropriate as PCT for this cycle and how should it be taken?

Depends when or if you feel suppressed.

• +1
Reactions: egomaxxed
Depends when or if you feel suppressed.
If you feel suppressed before you were originally planning to start Enclo should you take it earlier and then continue with the rest of your cycle?

Also assuming 12.5mg of Enclo per day is a suitable dosage?

If you feel suppressed before you were originally planning to start Enclo should you take it earlier and then continue with the rest of your cycle?

Also assuming 12.5mg of Enclo per day is a suitable dosage?
I think 12.5 is too much, try 6.25mg ed.

Yeah you could do that or you can also just take it during the whole cycle.

• +1
Run it alongside the LGD to mitigate testicular shrinkage, HPTA suppression, and leydig cell damage (look into this, it’s actually pretty fucking scary)

I used to run 10-15mg RAD140 with 12.5mg Enclo ED. No problems with E2 and kept my Testosterone within range. After the RAD was finished I continued running Enclo for another 14 days (12.5mg ED 1st week, 6.25 RD 2nd week)

Try 12.5mg ED and see if you have any sides (tender breast tissue, etc). If you do you can lower it to 6.25mg ED or whatever you can tolerate. Make sure you give each dose a few days of testing before changing anything.

• +1