Questions on Jaw augmentation and Surgerymaxxing in general (Surgerycels GTFIH)

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
I've been soft looksmaxxing since I was around 16: fitness, clothing, supplements, skincare, etc, and never thought surgeries would be necessary. Now that I'm about to turn 20 i'm realizing that I'm still ugly as fuck and surgery is unavoidable.

I've been doing my homework on here reading everything I can and think a Jaw augmentation will be my first cosmetic surgery (withstanding the septoplasty I'm getting for my physical health next month). Still, I've got a couple questions for Surgerycels:

- Is there any required reading / essential threads I should give a look before going further with jaw augmentation or cosmetic surgery in general?
- Can I expect Jaw implants to improve my forward growth or does that require a separate op?
- Are there any benefits of fillers vs permanent implants?
- Are there any resources for me to learn how much surgeries should cost?
- Does getting cosmetic surgery fuck with my health insurance at all? I know it won't help pay for it (even though the Uncle Sam will pay for any Troomer's fake tits, but whatever) but I'm curious whether or not it will raise my rates or cover the anesthesia or something.

if you have any recession implants will make it worse
using implants instead of fillers is better because fillers stays at skin and makes you bloated
you can google it
no insurance will pay i think
it can add you several psl points depends on your face

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
if you have any recession implants will make it worse
using implants instead of fillers is better because fillers stays at skin and makes you bloated
you can google it
no insurance will pay i think
it can add you several psl points depends on your face
Thank you B. Are there any non-cope methods/procedures that improve forward growth? My maxilla is average, but my mandible is fucked due to retarded dental care and mouth breathing.

Thank you B. Are there any non-cope methods/procedures that improve forward growth? My maxilla is average, but my mandible is fucked due to retarded dental care and mouth breathing.
You can do only mewing(probably not gonna work),orthodontic surgery if your jaw is narrow you can also chew.I gonna get bimax i have fucked mandile too

reccessed = bimax
bad jaw angle = ccw rotation
flat maxxila = lefort 1
implants are basically fillers and only good for increaseing bizogonial width

• +1
Don't ask for an anteface, you won't look like Barrett, it's straight up monkeymaxxing.
It's all about the mandible, it must be long, tall and wide.

• +1