QUESTIONS TO ALL WIDE FACED GUYS HERE

I have a 2FWHR (Low trust eyebrows as well) and generally I think people perceive me as masculine and I am taken seriously by most people despite not looking good as well as balding.

I break a lot of rules such as cutting in lines going the wrong way in roads/driving terribly not paying For some stuff at shops in full view of attendant and I never seem to get told off by anyone. Even some people look at me in an angry way and then then decide it’s not worth it

I don’t take narrow headed people as seriously and I feel that they take a more submissive/mogged role around me unless they height mog me significantly or they are good looking

Additional info: all of my friends and family have a 1.9+ FWHR I don’t get along with the narrow heads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5187
I have a 2FWHR and generally I think people perceive me as masculine and I am taken seriously by most people despite not looking good as well as balding.

I break a lot of rules such as cutting in lines going the wrong way in roads/driving terribly not paying For some stuff at shops in full view of attendant and I never seem to get told off by anyone. Even some people look at me in an angry way and then then decide it’s not worth it
Fuck it

It's our wide headed world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
people fear me when i meet them,

once i become friends with them, the fear is lost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

• +1
@fukmylyf

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 6401
Talking about whites mostly since wide heads are more common among ethnics anyway

-How does it feel to have a wide head, how do you think people perceive you?

-How do you feel when talking to someone with a narrow and long head? Have you ever had a time where you had to talk to someone with an extremely narrow skull and how did you feel?

-Do people ever make comments about it?

@Amnesia
Stats: 1.95+ FWHR, 1.15+- midface ratio and 5.5+- bizygo

1. Good; they look at the other flaws I have but usually my opinion is regarded and I am usually considered funny and smart

2. Depends, Narrow head and bad looking = disgusted and want to quit the convo or get my point across asap;
Narrow and decnt or normal looks = still cuckish, especially if long nose and alien skull
Dont really remember excessive cases or never encountered them (not been lookspilled for too long)
3. not really, sister said once that my skull is too big for my face and both my sisters mire my nose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
people fear me when i meet them,

once i become friends with them, the fear is lost
literally this, when i was in hs, the first day, before knowing anybody, the teacher said that all guys are cute and kind.
in the same time a girl that i didn't knew - i understand later that she was into me but whatever - said "all but not "streege", he is bestial".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MrGlutton and Deleted member 685
@Amnesia

• +1