Quick godly hair cycle

ICR

ICR

𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | icr will die soon
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Posts
5,267
Reputation
8,773
I won't say anything i will just mention the compounds and their dosages okay :what:
  1. Finastride if ur using oral get like a gram if ur using topical get 0.1/0.25
  2. Dutastride 0.5 for oral for topical get 0.05
  3. Minoxidil get 2.5/5mg a day or 5% topical
  4. RU58841 get 50mg
  5. Pyrilutamide get 0.5 topical twice daily
  6. Tretinon 0.025/0.05
  7. Ketoconazole 2%
  8. Latanoprost / Bimatoprost 0.005/0.1% topical
  9. Ghk cu 1%/2%
  10. Melatonin 0.1 topical
  11. Caffeine 0.2/1
  12. Saw Palmetto 320mg a day
  13. Vitamin d 5000iu
  14. Zinc 15/50mg
 
  • +1
Reactions: HST, i6w9, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
I won't say anything i will just mention the compounds and their dosages okay :what:
  1. Finastride if ur using oral get like a gram if ur using topical get 0.1/0.25
  2. Dutastride 0.5 for oral for topical get 0.05
  3. Minoxidil get 2.5/5mg a day or 5% topical
  4. RU58841 get 50mg
  5. Pyrilutamide get 0.5 topical twice daily
  6. Tretinon 0.025/0.05
  7. Ketoconazole 2%
  8. Latanoprost / Bimatoprost 0.005/0.1% topical
  9. Ghk cu 1%/2%
  10. Melatonin 0.1 topical
  11. Caffeine 0.2/1
  12. Saw Palmetto 320mg a day
  13. Vitamin d 5000iu
  14. Zinc 15/50mg
@ESR
@Bat
@HST
@Swarthy Knight i feel bad mentioning u but i know ur a cool user who replies :forcedsmile:
@Shrek2OnDvD
 
  • +1
Reactions: HST, Shrek2OnDvD, jr49506 and 2 others
I won't say anything i will just mention the compounds and their dosages okay :what:
  1. Finastride if ur using oral get like a gram if ur using topical get 0.1/0.25
  2. Dutastride 0.5 for oral for topical get 0.05
  3. Minoxidil get 2.5/5mg a day or 5% topical
  4. RU58841 get 50mg
  5. Pyrilutamide get 0.5 topical twice daily
  6. Tretinon 0.025/0.05
  7. Ketoconazole 2%
  8. Latanoprost / Bimatoprost 0.005/0.1% topical
  9. Ghk cu 1%/2%
  10. Melatonin 0.1 topical
  11. Caffeine 0.2/1
  12. Saw Palmetto 320mg a day
  13. Vitamin d 5000iu
  14. Zinc 15/50mg
Yes!
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, uglyretardednigga, ESR and 1 other person
Bump :DankPepe:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, uglyretardednigga and ICR
you need to be put in a special needs facility if you use topical dht blockers
 
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, IOD, uglyretardednigga and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and uglyretardednigga
this nigga is gonna rape his dht
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ESR and ICR
I don't and it's okay to use them
bruh if you use topical finasteride it's going to be less effective and more expensive. if you use topical dutasteride you are risking it not even absorbing at all. why are people so scared of pills? your crush takes them all the time after chad is done with her
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: D02, IOD and ICR
@negative why u laughing :feelshmm:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and negative
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and muhajudin21
Fuck Yeah it works as a shield for hair roots from stress damage and delays the shedding phase
give us the instructions for taking this brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ICR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and muhajudin21
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and muhajudin21
Are u talking about caffeine or melatonin :forcedsmile:
im talking abt caffeine im I suppose to take these in order
I see the problem I was referring to everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ICR
im talking abt caffeine im I suppose to take these in order
I see the problem I was referring to everything
Nah these are not in order take caffeine in the morning brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and muhajudin21
Nah these are not in order take caffeine in the morning brah
I can do these when I want right nothings gonna happen if I take one before the other?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ICR
I won't say anything i will just mention the compounds and their dosages okay :what:
  1. Finastride if ur using oral get like a gram if ur using topical get 0.1/0.25
  2. Dutastride 0.5 for oral for topical get 0.05
  3. Minoxidil get 2.5/5mg a day or 5% topical
  4. RU58841 get 50mg
  5. Pyrilutamide get 0.5 topical twice daily
  6. Tretinon 0.025/0.05
  7. Ketoconazole 2%
  8. Latanoprost / Bimatoprost 0.005/0.1% topical
  9. Ghk cu 1%/2%
  10. Melatonin 0.1 topical
  11. Caffeine 0.2/1
  12. Saw Palmetto 320mg a day
  13. Vitamin d 5000iu
  14. Zinc 15/50mg
mostly cope

2.5mg dut + ru58841 + mk677 is all u need. MAYBE min
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR
I can do these when I want right nothings gonna happen if I take one before the other?
Yep :feelshmm:
Don't take them all at once obviously nigga make a simple protocol then upgrade it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
bump!
long hair spongebob GIF
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ICR
I won't say anything i will just mention the compounds and their dosages okay :what:
  1. Finastride if ur using oral get like a gram if ur using topical get 0.1/0.25
  2. Dutastride 0.5 for oral for topical get 0.05
  3. Minoxidil get 2.5/5mg a day or 5% topical
  4. RU58841 get 50mg
  5. Pyrilutamide get 0.5 topical twice daily
  6. Tretinon 0.025/0.05
  7. Ketoconazole 2%
  8. Latanoprost / Bimatoprost 0.005/0.1% topical
  9. Ghk cu 1%/2%
  10. Melatonin 0.1 topical
  11. Caffeine 0.2/1
  12. Saw Palmetto 320mg a day
  13. Vitamin d 5000iu
  14. Zinc 15/50mg
i took 150mg zinc one day bc i started getting symptoms of a sickness few days before a rave and got zinc toxicity n threw up like 3k cals worth of food jfl never again
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ICR
Bump
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ICR

Similar threads

ryn_ricos
Replies
1
Views
27
mumbaimaxxed
mumbaimaxxed
itssooverformebped
Replies
7
Views
27
ALMS
ALMS
beginnermoggr
Replies
7
Views
58
thanos0
thanos0
Tneedtoimprove
Replies
6
Views
48
Tneedtoimprove
Tneedtoimprove
E
Replies
8
Views
68
Edenan
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top