Quick Guide On How To Get Laid As A Man In 2022

D

Deleted member 18602

Iron
This is a guide on how to get laid. It is an updated version of how to be successful with women in our current society. Here are the steps you need to take:

1. Don't be ugly. If you are ugly, there's no hope for you. You might as well give up before even trying. In fact, if you're ugly, you need to sit in a corner and wonder why your mom didn't have an abortion.
2. Lower your standards to half of your looks match. If you are an 8/10, go for 4/10's. 6/10, go for 3/10's. Dot dot dot.
3. Only ask out women in social circles. Do not approach in bars, clubs, or restaurants. You will get shot and will surely die.
4. Make sure she is also obese. Preferably 400 pounds or bigger (See pic below). Skinny and overweight women are never single. And are usually famous. A good rule of thumb is: more cushion for the pushin.

That is the guide on how to get laid as a man in 2022. Getting laid has never been easier. But we have gotten caught up in the Disney World fantasy of having sex with beautiful goddesses. And many men wonder why they are somehow "incels". It's because your standards are too high. Don't complain about this guide. Telling you what you NEED to hear, not what you WANT to hear! It is an honest guide for getting laid in our current world. And it works. It worked for me, and it'll work for others.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 6.49.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 6.49.41 AM.png
    795.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 5467, jake_okok and 12 others
Good thing I like obese women

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and Daqirius
:

1. Don't be ugly. If you are ugly, there's no hope for you. You might as well give up before even trying. In fact, if you're ugly, you need to sit in a corner and wonder why your mom didn't have an abortion.
for others.
Well no fucking shit, dumbass
2. Lower your standards to half of your looks match. If you are an 8/10, go for 4/10's. 6/10, go for 3/10's. Dot dot dot.

4. Make sure she is also obese. Preferably 400 pounds or bigger (See pic below). Skinny and overweight women are never single. And are usually famous. A good rule of thumb is: more cushion for the pushin.
Over my dead body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member and 2 others
I despise fat women

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Indeed, Doomerteen and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ElySioNs
Agree with the social circle Part and Not Being ugly, the Rest is bullshit

By that logic a 10/10 should go for average beckys
Yes. And it's probably not too far off from what you probably see in your every day life right? I always see average women with Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Anchor_Ship, qkz and 3 others
Agree with the social circle Part and Not Being ugly, the Rest is bullshit
Well young buck, you're gonna have a hard time getting laid these days sunny boy. Thinkin like that. Might as well take the more cushion for the pushin. Unless you're gay of course. Then you can find any skinny pretty little man ass you want.

Yes. And it's probably not too far off from what you probably see in your every day life right? I always see average women with Chads.
Delusional. I don’t see any Chads at all in my daily life. They are rare af. And a 10/10 would be someone like Hernan drago

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 16861
Well young buck, you're gonna have a hard time getting laid these days sunny boy. Thinkin like that. Might as well take the more cushion for the pushin. Unless you're gay of course. Then you can find any skinny pretty little man ass you want.
bla bla bla, my bumble Matches today so far. Keep rotting in your basement with that attitude

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220327-131041.png
    Screenshot_20220327-131041.png
    898.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220327-131036.png
    Screenshot_20220327-131036.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220327-131008.png
    Screenshot_20220327-131008.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
every obese subhuman should be sent to gulags to be starved to normal weight, or electric chair'ed

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Sonny Black
bla bla bla, my bumble Matches today so far. Keep rotting in your basement with that attitude
all white women are a 0/10 in my opinion. I'll only ever fuck east asians

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
So the 1st step disqualifies most of the website well done retard

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black
I never got laid since I’m deformed

TF is this shit? :unsure:. An 8 is a Chad and you're advocating going for LTNs? I'm a Tyronelite (7/10) and I pull MTBs and high tier Beckies (5s, 6s, and some 7s). Chad's will easily pull HTBs, staceylites+. Greycels lowiqmaxxing as usual :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Delusional. I don’t see any Chads at all in my daily life. They are rare af. And a 10/10 would be someone like Hernan drago
this forum kills me

the most they see is a HTN (which looks good in motion) and they call him chad

and chad is so rare but when they see him he's with an "becky" or "ltb" jfl

i saw one legit chad in my entire life and he had a stacylite gf

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks