Quick guide on how to solve acne

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
Oversimplified copium to pepple who spend more time than normal here but can be useful for lurkers who just stumbled across this forum

0: Calm down. Stress is one of the main contributors to acne, so try to calm down by either actually calming down or just numbing yourself with CNS depressants such as phenibut.
1: Hide it with makeup as soon as possible. The issue still isn't over but at least you can walk out in public without being stared at.
2: Start an elimination diet with focus on cutting out dairy and excessive sugar.
3: Stop touching your face with dirty hands. This doesn't cause acne but worsens already existing cases of it.
4: Stop exposing yourself to hot water and start icing your face.
5: Start low-dosing Accutane or Retin-A. If you can't get the drugs, at least try to increase the amount of Vitamin A you eat with supplements or foods that are rich in it.
6: (for 2023acnepubertycels): If this started in puberty, take Pyrilutamide and low-dose Aromasin. Pyrilutamide selectively inhibits the androgen receptors in the scalp and skin, stopping both androgenic hair loss and androgen-related acne without castrating you, while Aromasin, besides having a great effect on final height by delaying growth plate closure, can also help if the issue comes from excessive estrogens.
7: Start microneedling to get rid of the scars.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Ken
Aromasin itself is an androgen stronger than DHT apparently also lowering E increases T and DHT which actually might be a good thing provided the pyralutamide works. I doubt any youngcels in puberty could even afford the shit though at it's current state. Even 20 year old RU58841 is expensive at like $50 a month. I also got my hair raped by accutane I wouldn't touch the shit. It decimates a ton I mean a ton of dudes hair. There's a few guys on this forum included that got raped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Aromasin itself is an androgen stronger than DHT apparently also lowering E increases T and DHT which actually might be a good thing provided the pyralutamide works. I doubt any youngcels in puberty could even afford the shit though at it's current state. Even 20 year old RU58841 is expensive at like $50 a month. I also got my hair raped by accutane I wouldn't touch the shit. It decimates a ton I mean a ton of dudes hair. There's a few guys on this forum included that got raped.
Did you get hair loss from low-dose accutane? I know normal doses are dangerous

Did you get hair loss from low-dose accutane? I know normal doses are dangerous
No but plenty of people do dude. Even low dose accutane works because it's doing its job including all the negative shit too. I used 30mg and my hair never recovered.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
doesnt aromasin make skin quality worse? and what is Pyrilutamide?