500 mil or Chad

• 500 mil

Votes: 73 56.2%
  • Chad

Votes: 57 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've said worse tbh

if you said anything half as bad as this you would've been permabanned long ago jfl

• Love it
Reactions: scrunchables
i would pick chad if i was a genuine subhuman ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Daily reminder that with a billion+ dollars you can get away with shit like raping children and committing heinous unspeakable acts lol

Case in point
View attachment 2810738

There’s always a bigger fish no matter how much mogging you think you do

I bet this nigga cared about his PSL when he was creampieing grade schoolers daily
reminder he picked up homeless uglies btw

damn this epstein victim fogs so hard mirin him!

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
looks don’t really last that long tbh

Would you rather wake up with 500 million in your bank account tmr
Or wake up as a 6’5 7 psl ripped gigachad
anyone who picks Chad is below 85 IQ. this question is basically a test to see who’s dumb and who isn’t. even if it was just 5 million instead of 500 million, i would pick the money no questions asked

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Kamui, blurazice and 2 others
You people are so neurotic that even if you became Chad you'd fuck it up with surgeries and descend into an exotic LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Obito
anyone who picks Chad is below 85 IQ. this question is basically a test to see who’s dumb and who isn’t. even if it was just 5 million instead of 500 million, i would pick the money no questions asked
im thinking a lot of this user base has never worked a day in their life and are trust fund kids. No way youd give up not having to worry about money the rest of your life.

• +1
These replies are suifuel are you guys okay ??jfl id take the 50 million, get the remaining surgeries to be 7-8 psl and live life on top

• +1
Reactions: Obito
How is this an IQ test dumbass. This is subjective asf. Would you judge a smart dedicated professor for making ends meet teaching students instead of making banks on research because his passion is in teaching? Imagine u ask a 4"11 deformed indian with micropenis, would u judge him if he pick Chad? There's no procedure for micropenis, none to get him to at least 5"10, none for his genetics. Money can't buy everything. I'm fine living life as I am now, just as an infinitely better looking version of myself. It's not an "IQ test" at all, just a priority test.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
JFL at anyone chosing fucking chad.

Grow the fuck up. You neurodivergent mfs would still find a way to not slay

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Axii, Obito and Meteor21
How is this an IQ test dumbass. This is subjective asf. Would you judge a smart dedicated professor for making ends meet teaching students instead of making banks on research because his passion is in teaching? Imagine u ask a 4"11 deformed indian with micropenis, would u judge him if he pick Chad? There's no procedure for micropenis, none to get him to at least 5"10, none for his genetics. Money can't buy everything. I'm fine living life as I am now, just as an infinitely better looking version of myself. It's not an "IQ test" at all, just a priority test.
nah its an iq test and you failed

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and ChadL1te
Choose 500 mil and you're just another rich dude.

Choose Chad and you are a lion walking amongst the sheep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, trueceI, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
What is this cope muh money if you are gigachad you can make money easily

Would you rather wake up with 500 million in your bank account tmr
Or wake up as a 6’5 7 psl ripped gigachad
500mil water

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
With 500 million I can buy so many white people as slaves

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and ConfusedBolivian
im thinking a lot of this user base has never worked a day in their life and are trust fund kids. No way youd give up not having to worry about money the rest of your life.
They are lol

Mfs have been coddled by their parents their entire lives and never had to go through any real struggles besides cry about the fact that they’re invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, NotCarv, Obito and 2 others
Being a very good looking male doesn't automatically equal to a great financial income as well. "Oh but you could be a model" , what if I don't want that and have interest in other areas ? "Yes but as a chad doors are open to you" , in what sense and where ? Sure , you'll be able to make some money here and there as a model or get really good money modeling for huge brands or being an actor. Otherwise , as usual, you will have to be of some other value for societies and people you work with , I mean whatever it might be. And that usually requires some brains, being a good looking male isn't sufficient because if we're talking money, then you yourself will be mostly seen in terms of how efficient and profitable you are to the company or some kind of project ,not how good looking you are. But the money you'll make from that is negligible in comparison to the actually astronomical (for normies mind) sum of 500 million $. Just think about it , you can hire people to help you invest this money, and basically forget about work. You should never worry about not having enough money to help you relatives and help them with healthcare as well. You are free to do almost everything you desire and wish to explore. You can ask the people that chose "chad" on here how to improve facial aesthetics with surgeries as well. For me being a MTN with solid foundation for further improvement , 500 million dollars or "chad" is a no brainer. This question is so ridiculously unfair, that even Mike Tyson fighting against 5'2 bald indian janitor would be more justified.

• +1
Reactions: Obito and Kamui
Being a very good looking male doesn't automatically equal to a great financial income as well. "Oh but you could be a model" , what if I don't want that and have interest in other areas ? "Yes but as a chad doors are open to you" , in what sense and where ? Sure , you'll be able to make some money here and there as a model or get really good money modeling for huge brands or being an actor. Otherwise , as usual, you will have to be of some other value for societies and people you work with , I mean whatever it might be. And that usually requires some brains, being a good looking male isn't sufficient because if we're talking money, then you yourself will be mostly seen in terms of how efficient and profitable you are to the company or some kind of project ,not how good looking you are. But the money you'll make from that is negligible in comparison to the actually astronomical (for normies mind) sum of 500 million $. Just think about it , you can hire people to help you invest this money, and basically forget about work. You should never worry about not having enough money to help you relatives and help them with healthcare as well. You are free to do almost everything you desire and wish to explore. You can ask the people that chose "chad" on here how to improve facial aesthetics with surgeries as well. For me being a MTN with solid foundation for further improvement , 500 million dollars or "chad" is a no brainer. This question is so ridiculously unfair, that even Mike Tyson fighting against 5'2 bald indian janitor would be more justified.
Another smart answer

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
Another smart answer
⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃
I'm interested what is the average idea of this "7 PSL ULTRA TERA MEGA GIGA SUPREME CHAD " on this forum anyways hahahahha

• +1
Reactions: Obito
I thought it was 500 thousand and still chose it 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Obito
⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃
I'm interested what is the average idea of this "7 PSL ULTRA TERA MEGA GIGA SUPREME CHAD " on this forum anyways hahahahha
Like @blurazice said above most of this website are immature children mentally lol so it’s fitting

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
only niggers pick 500mil. there’s only so many surgeries and accessories money can get you, after a certain point everything will just be the same and you will just get bored of everything.

Only retards on .org would into heated arguments over hypothetical situations

• +1
Even women aren’t this chadsexual truly wtf is wrong with you niggas???

You either have to be subhuman intellectually or physically to pass up on that 500 million or just a fag

• JFL
  • +1
idk this is a tough one tbh

EDIT : nvm 7 psl ripped gigachad easy that wasn't even a hard one that i really think abt it

Last edited:
  • +1